• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver/Bronze Part 1/2: Low/Midgrade Marvels 20-35% OFF leftovers! Recap Pg. 23

224 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Hayguyssup?

I'll be having two separate sales of my typical low priced offering of low/midgrade comics over the next two weeks or so, one short box of SA/BA DCs and this one, a short box of SA/BA Marvels. This is a new collection I picked up so have not been listed on the boards before. COMBINED SHIPPING: If you want to hold off and watch both sales, you can hold your stack from this sale and wait to see if there is anything listed that you like in the DC Sale!

Some of the titles included are:

Avengers

Spider-Man

Fantastic Four

Captain America

Iron Man

Marvel Spotlight

Marvel Team-Up

Marvel Two-In-One

Thor

And some other mish-mash issues

Misc: These books are NOT individually bagged/boarded, but I will pack them several to a bag and board to prevent damage prior to packing them for shipping.

Grading: These are low and mid-grade readers. See scans for specifics, but nothing high grade here.

Pricing: As marked, I try to always be at least 50% of guide, usually better.

Shipping: Your choice of the following options. I will be setting a flat shipping rate for each option for easier billing/processing. If your actual shipping charges end up being less than my number, I'll refund you the difference. If the shipping is more, I'll eat the difference.

Priority Boxed: $8.00 (up to around 50 books)

Priority Envelope w/cardboard sandwiches: $4.00 (up to around 10 books)

Media Mail: $5.00 (any number of books)

International: Your choice of shipping options, you pay actual cost.

If you choose Media Mail, I'm good with that, just realize that the USPS may up-charge you upon receipt if they determine the contents are not correspondent with Media Mail. Prolly won't happen, but there you go. I've used Media Mail to send comics for ten years and never had a shipment up-charged.

Satisfaction Guaranteed: No matter what, you'll leave happy (or at least no worse than you came in, if you're a really grumpy person like me).

Listings to follow shortly.

Threadkrapping, inane discussion and general chicanery always encouraged!

Amazing Spider-Man 109 (5.0) - OSPG: $17.50 - Your Price: $8.00

Nice looking mid-grader with Doc Strange! My undercopy.

:takeit:

Hey! A Sale! Thanks to my homey!

Word! (I'm beat....)