• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

sick-2-1.gif

The rules of Clooneython VIII...

- First and foremost... have some fun and join in the ignorance known only... as Clooneython. Take part in the contests, races, throwin', eatin'', special shatlympics, cake decorating, shaterbation, Teri Hatcher worship and constant word discovery. You will be glad you did!

- The :takeit: sign must be posted in the sales thread for any single item you want. The FIRST person that posts the "take it" sign for an item, gets that item.

Lets explain that statement...

I hereby define the previous paragraph as meaning in the simplist of terms...the first :takeit: in the sales thread gets it and trumps any and all PM's, BMX, PMS, STD's, AMEX, INXS, M&MS, DMX, AA, AAA, AKA, warts & XYZ.

- I ship everything and anything BOXED with delivery confirmation, no envelopes UNLESS its a cheaper option and agreed upon by buyer & seller for some cheaper options for foriegn delivery. I'm under the general impression that firstly, Green is a little girl and secondly, that using ANY mailing envelopes (manilla, priority, white, etc) for comic book delivery is just a recipe for bent . Don't know about you... but the only place for bent is the bottom of the porcelain long box.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation is $5 USA on these items and usually MEDIA MAIL... shipping stays the same if you buy one item or buy them all. I haven't had any trouble shipping media mail, but the concensus here lately is that it could be problematic. If you have to pay extra for shipping when it gets there, its what you were going to have to pay if we hadn't shipped it media anyway right? So why worry. Chances are it will get there with no problems... but if you are worried, we can ship it Priority Mail at what ever charge thats going to be right off the bat... which will be double or more for sure. I personally like having the 99.9% chance that they won't look in the box and save all that money on shipping.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance on these lots which is usually outragous... but as those that have dealt with me that live out of the country can tell you, its really not that bad and I'm glad to work with you to get your hard earned, international cash. Note that 2lbs and under usually runs around $16-$18, and over that makes its way towards and over $30-$40. Something to keep in mind.

- I TAKE PAYPAL ONLY! No foriegn money orders either due to outrageous bank charges to cash it. You can send cash, but make sure you track it with a ... you guessed it... method of tracking. :grin:

- If you are on the probation list or are a mean ole torch carrying meanie please get your in order and your head out of your arse. Its keeping you from buying my cool as well as my hot . Why do you want to be in a NO ZONE?

Here are my KUDOS if you would like to read them & see all the shatlovers out there....

- Remember my fine scanner has developed what appears to be a "line" that shows up on the right side of some of my scans... this line is not on the books, it is a scan issue. I will tell you if the is really scratched up. The camera takes good pics tho.

- Also note... the tail end of the last SEVEN Clooneythons have been quite chaotic and extremely FUN. Realize that the Rupp will give 110% to stay caught up and on top of things, even tho the occasional slip up may occur.

This fine thread will probably run 100 pages easy and will close on Sept. 3rd at midnight EST.

Thread krappin' is fully expected and encouraged. Complaining will get you the herpes of the teeth and perhaps psoriasis of the scroat purse.

Michael

Going to get rolling with the first Clooneython VIII batch in the next few hours...

Grunt on shatlovers... GRUNT ON !

ALL STAR SUPERMAN # 1 - $1 EACH

I've got about EIGHT COPIES, 6 COPIES at ONE BUCK EACH.

sold one to ACHILLES

sold one to whine49er

sold six to towards2112

SOLD ONE COPY TO SPIDEYFAN76 but he jumped AFTER towards2112 bought them all. I will have to dig and see if I have another for you sir...but dig I shall... and deep I shall dig. There is no deep enough that we can't reach it.

SOLD ONE COPY TO GREEDO but he jumped AFTER towards2112 bought them all. I will have to dig and see if I have another for you sir...but dig I shall... and deep I shall dig. There is no deep enough that we can't reach it.

FANTASTIC FOUR # 554 - FREE WITH PURCHASE OF ALL STAR SUPS #1

I've got EIGHT OF THESE to just give away with your $1 purchase of a All Star Sups # 1. Also not hot, but also a good read.

FREE one to ACHILLES

FREE one to whine49er

FREE six to towards2112

FREE ONE COPY TO SPIDEYFAN76 but he jumped AFTER towards2112 bought them all. I will have to dig and see if I have another for you sir...but dig I shall... and deep I shall dig. There is no deep enough that we can't reach it.

FREE ONE COPY TO GREEDO but he jumped AFTER towards2112 bought them all. I will have to dig and see if I have another for you sir...but dig I shall... and deep I shall dig. There is no deep enough that we can't reach it.

IS there a Cliff Notes version?

Yes! I will rip the cover off and send it to you... for only ONE DOLLAR! (plus shipping) :grin:

Plan A: buy someting else and then wait for the 75% off to snag cliff notes for a quarter!

Plan B: Read.

lol

FLASH REBIRTH # 1 - 1ST PRINT - ONLY $1

I've got EIGHT COPIES, SIX COPIES for only $1 each.

sold one to ACHILLES

sold one to whine49er

sold six to towards2112

SOLD ONE COPY TO GREEDO but he jumped AFTER towards2112 bought them all. I will have to dig and see if I have another for you sir...but dig I shall... and deep I shall dig. There is no deep enough that we can't reach it.

IS there a Cliff Notes version?

Yes! I will rip the cover off and send it to you... for only ONE DOLLAR! (plus shipping) :grin:

Plan A: buy someting else and then wait for the 75% off to snag cliff notes for a quarter!

Plan B: Read.

lol

Plan C: Have shatload of fun giving away comics

Plan D: Help pay Rupp's mortgage

FALLEN SON: DEATH OF CAP: IRON MAN - FREE WITH PURCHASE OF FLASH REBIRTH # 1

I've got EIGHT COPIES, SIX COPIES for frickin' FREE with purchase of Flash Rebirth #1. Just make sure you claim your freebies or someone else will.

FREE one to ACHILLES

FREE one to whine49er

FREE six to towards2112

FREE ONE COPY TO GREEDO but he jumped AFTER towards2112 bought them all. I will have to dig and see if I have another for you sir...but dig I shall... and deep I shall dig. There is no deep enough that we can't reach it.

Clooneython! :fear:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEV !

hm

:popcorn:

You sir... are... THE FIRESTARTER! hm:/

These threads are coming at a breakneck pace. I just paid for a load of from the last poopfest. :ohnoez:

Well Andy I have only two weeks left before I start my last two semesters of PT school so I figured I would "squeeeeeeze" one more out. But to ease the burden of the closeness of the Crazy I thread and Clooneython VIII...

[font:Impact] FREE SHIPPING USA FOR PURCHASES IN CLOONEYTHON VIII TO ANYONE

WHO PURCHASED FROM CRAZY THREAD #1 LAST WEEK ! [/font]

Which would be these fine gentlemen here...

- Mikenyc

- MedicAR

- ss5rmp

- The Resurrection

- Spideyfan76

- Chuck Gower

- Paratrooper

- October

- Nightcrawler

- Boscoe685

Man, is it just me or do the subject lines for these sales get more disturbing with each outing? Before long it will be like a creeping death that is upon us before we even know it's there (a death covered in feces, naturally).

:fear:

[font:Century Gothic]"CLOONEYTHON EIGHTEEN: LATHER THE ASCENDING INTERIOR OF THE 18TH HANGER OF SLICK GRUNT CHAINLINK GOODNESS" [/font]

... I plan waaaaay ahead sir. ;)

:lol:

You sexy thread krapper you :foryou: