• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Topofthetotem's buying and selling feedback thread.

50 posts in this topic

Lawrence is a great communicator and a pleasure to deal with. He purchased a book from me as part of the Fazybones fundraiser thread and paid/donated immediately.

As far as I was concerned the book took longer than normal to get through customs and into Lawrence's hands...but Lawrence waited patiently and didn't badger the out of me about it :insane:lol...which is GREATLY APPRECIATED! :headbang:

THX AGAIN L...and most importantly, THX for contributing to the Fay-Fund! ^^

I picked up a very nice Nick Fury Agent of Shield 1 and two Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos and his grading is spot on and he packed the books well. It was a pleasure doing business with Lawrence and I look forward to future transactions. (thumbs u Oh just about forgot thanks for the extra comic that is always a great surprise (worship)

Purchased 9 books from Lawrence, including a Batman 151, Hulk 182, a beautiful hg FF 51 and a lovely Night Nurse (the comic lol ). Really easy to talk to, great negotiation and tight grading. Books were shipped fast and well packaged. Many thanks Lawrence, you're A+ (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert