• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay is annoying

13 posts in this topic

Slap him with a non-paying bidder notice. He can't neg you if he doesn't pay and if he gets a couple he gets slapped on the hand by EBay.

I plan on it, just sucks that it will take more than one time for him to not pay for items before anything even happens..

Its more annoying because it was $150.00

No..it's annoying b/c it's eBay. :baiting:

Even more annoying when you have to wait for the non paying bidder duration to end before final value fee is credited to your account.

I think anyone under 10 positive feedback should get an immediate warning for non paying bids, and if 1 more happens they will close their account. 2c

Sold a item a few days ago and finally messaged the guy about payment and he says sorry im not buying it I found a better deal..

At least let me know instead of me having to ask..Ebay and the people on Ebay annoy me, I cant even leave negative feedback for the guy..

Try creating a sig line in your auctions:

Do NOT bid if you don't intend to pay.

ALL none paying bidders will be reported and an unpaid item strike will be filed.

You MUST email me if you are under 10+ positive feedback or I will remove your bids.

(shrug)

does ebay edit/delete your email address out of correspondence if you try to send it through their mail system?

Yes.

not that I would ever do anything that underhanded, ahem, its just a theoretical question

Theoretically, you could include something like

john(dot)doe(at)isp(dot)com

in your ebay mail and it would (theoretically) go through...