• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I get a good deal on my X-Men #11???

31 posts in this topic

MudBuddHHHHHa

you're closing in on it. Too many H's, this time, but at least you've got the right position now. Not sure why you're making a big deal out of it though. The original post has been blown away so no one is going to get the joke.

If you're smart, you'll guard those PMs with your life!!! One day, the Smithsonian will offer you a fortune for those documents for their "Hammer exhibit"!

Hell, if I'm smart, I'll hold on to them so I can have them when we visit the Springer show! (On the way to Judge Judy, of course...) wink.gif

The Springer show would stop filming once they realized that security would NOT be able to stop me from getting to, or be able to pull me off of whomever I wanted to "dim Mak" shocked.gif . Quite possibly if they had guns, they may be able to. Wait, scratch that idea...that was tried once and it didn't work too good (they didn't get in a "head-shot" to their eternal chagrin). laugh.gif

Quite possibly if they had guns, they may be able to. Wait, scratch that idea...that was tried once and it didn't work too good (they didn't get in a "head-shot" to their eternal chagrin).

What would it take? Wooden stakes? Silver bullets? Mmmmm steak and beer.....

Take away the keys to my little black bag for a week! That might do it!!! (Hey, what do you think was the main ingredient of the Super-Soldier Serum that created Captain America??)

Actually a whole lotta steak, beer, and a nice blunt might work also if I refuse to give up the keys!! Are you offering?

Take away the keys to my little black bag for a week! That might do it!!! (Hey, what do you think was the main ingredient of the Super-Soldier Serum that created Captain America??)

So it's like Popeye's spinach and Greggy's cans of fruit cocktail? (Get it? FRUIT COCKTAIL?!?!?!?!??!?!?! BWA---HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Actually a whole lotta steak, beer, and a nice blunt might work also if I refuse to give up the keys!! Are you offering?

I'd offer if I wasn't still sifting through mounds of leftovers from The Enormous Christmas Dinner!! Mmmm but, dagnabbit, steak sounds awful good right now....... I'm going to go hunt me some cows. wink.gif