• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mr Sneeze' feedback thread

67 posts in this topic

So I can sincerely say I feel privileged to have bought from Karpar, and eagerly await his next sales thread. How many sellers can you say that about?

He graded his books fairly, sold them for amazing prices, and packed them like they were a live ostrich egg being sent overseas - truly fantastic across the board. Certainly deal with him in the fullest of confidence!

Oh well, I think I never have enough words of praise for Kaspar, for the few instances in which I bought books from him.

I know his books are tightly graded, generally looking better than the stated grade, and with nice page quality.

I purchased a batch of Silver/Bronze Marvels from his last sales thread, and not only he has given me a discount on the shipping, but he slipped in 2-3 additional books in high grade which I did not buy (but I was missing)! :cloud9:

Packaging was also superb, with so much protection that it would have taken an effort to damage the books within…

Definitely deal with Kaspar and be grateful… :D

I'll second all of Claudio's comments, and with respect to the grading especially, Kaspar sustains an accuracy and attention to detail that you can count on every time- a major league ace. Buy with confidence.

Purchased 5 BA books from the last thread, many thanks again Kaspar, until next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R

I'll second all of Claudio's comments, and with respect to the grading especially, Kaspar sustains an accuracy and attention to detail that you can count on every time- a major league ace. Buy with confidence.

Purchased 5 BA books from the last thread, many thanks again Kaspar, until next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R

You’re pretty rad yourself, you know. :baiting:

Picked up silver surfer #1-18 from this awesome guy ? and boy am I happy I did. Gave me an awesome deal and the 4 big books were stunning. I was drooling over #1,2,3 and my favorite #4. Perfectly graded and such beautiful books. I'm happy I don't need to go hunting for any of these because I have them all now. Thank you will buy from you again sir.

Purchased 35 mostly SA and BA Thor from Kaspar's latest thread. The consistency and the care with grading is second to none, the packaging as always treats every book as precious. This has been a hugely successful upgrade in my Thor run, for which I am very grateful.

Many thanks Kaspar, until next time. :)

Cheers,

R

Bought a load of raw SA Thor's recently from Kasper and couldn't be happier. Amazing packaging. It's not bullet proof, it's not bomb proof, it's nuke proof!!! Very strict grading, great communication, cheap as chips shipping cost and books were supplied with mylar bags & full-backs! Superb seller and I just can't wait for his next sales thread now.

When I sell I shoot for the highest standards in tight grading, secure and damage-proof shipping and quickness and clear comms, sometimes even freebies.

Mr. Sneeze is better than I am; a real pleasure, solid on every bit of it.

Nice books, thank you. I'd say A++ but it would sound too much like ebay puffery.