• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submitted Book is not encapsulated

2 posts in this topic

About 2 months back I sent a batch of 25 Modern books to CGC. I got them back today and one book was returned DO NOT ENCAPSULATE. The book is Armorines 0 Fall Flings Preview Edition. No explanation of any sort is given. What would be the reason for not encapsulating a book ?

Thanks

Phil

Hi Phil. The Armorines 0 Fall Flings Preview you sent in had a unique problem. There is the Gold Edition and the Stand Alone Edition (with a cardstock cover) and this one, which was bound inside of X-O Manowar #25. CGC cannot begin to certify inserts that are removed from other comic books. Instead of giving it a 0.5 POOR INCOMPLETE, we opted to give you a credit for a modern submission. It was an oversight on our part for not letting you know what was going on with your submission. For that, I apologize. frown.gif