• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darrell Sheets, Storage Wars, WOW FACTOR!

35 posts in this topic

We polled Sheets for his greatest finds.

1. A Hulk-size comic-book collection

Sheets hauled away seven truckloads of titles, including the very first Spider-Man.

2. Four Picasso paintings

Says Sheets, "I'm still not sure of their value yet."

3. An Abraham Lincoln letter

The self-described "storage addict" says the note sold for 15 grand. Honest!

4. Exotic furniture by R&Y Augousti

"It was so good I kept it!" Sheets says.

5. The loot of a London runway model

"She put her stuff in storage, moved to the islands and forgot to renew her credit card," he says. "I felt bad, so I sold some of it back to her."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/12/22/storage-wars-greatest-finds/#ixzz1XEKHRUqI

he said on the show that he has had to deal with home invasion he may not even have half the stuff anymore in the above list :S Kind of surprising its taken so long considering how much he talks about keeping them at home

I just watched a repeat yesterday when Brandi and what's his name find like $16000 in action figures MIB.

Seen that one too. Those are bad azz. I would have kept them.

in another thread someone said those figures were planted and he knew the original owner of them. and when you thinking about it - if you have bins of high grade encapsulated toys would you really forget about them in a storage locker?

I just watched a repeat yesterday when Brandi and what's his name find like $16000 in action figures MIB.

Seen that one too. Those are bad azz. I would have kept them.

in another thread someone said those figures were planted and he knew the original owner of them. and when you thinking about it - if you have bins of high grade encapsulated toys would you really forget about them in a storage locker?

My Dad lost a collection of baseball and football cards that belonged to my brother and I a few years ago. I collected Willie Mays and Mickey Mantle--my brother collected Whitey Ford and Walter Payton (including his signed rookie--my brother's prized possession). We also lived in Chicago in the 80's and had a ton of signatures from Cubs and Sox from that time. All in a briefcase, to make sure they were kept an eye on.

In one of my parent's moves, they went on walkabout. Dad keeps finding boxes of things in storage lockers he hasn't gotten around to going through yet. I'm praying that briefcase will show up one day. But I doubt it will.