• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin's Chatroom

4,528 posts in this topic

i guess i should just leave and forget about collecting i mean i have like 200+ comics but i cant spend hundreds on one comic

Why leave? Scan some of your books to show them off,your going to leave because you can't buy Captain America Comics in ten minutes? Stay awhile and have fun here,getting to know a few of us.Talk comics,if you can't afford books right now save up for the good books.Your young and can acquire an amazing collection with the help of the people around here. (shrug)

well usually people get annoyed by me by now...

but really i havent really read that many cap comics i just have fun finding them but i will start now i can show off some older comics of mine if anyone wants to see them

Of course we want to see them,and stop being so annoying. :jokealert:

but really i havent really read that many cap comics i just have fun finding them but i will start now i can show off some older comics of mine if anyone wants to see them

Annoyed? Heck no, you're a party in a post. Love to see some scans

of comics and subs.

I have the same advice for you as many others stated already.

Start low with your expectations (and start slow... I have the feeling you're about to careen off the proverbial cliff).

It's good that you started a WTB thread and in time you'll get responses but be mindful, courteous and above all make sure to watch the Tone dial.

It's always about the Tone dial...

I have the same advice for you as many others stated already.

Start low with your expectations (and start slow... I have the feeling you're about to careen off the proverbial cliff).

It's good that you started a WTB thread and in time you'll get responses but be mindful, courteous and above all make sure to watch the Tone dial.

It's always about the Tone dial...

tumblr_lifrumEX4o1qeoxrao1_500.gif

Wise beyond your years,you've become.

Annoyed? Heck no, you're a party in a post. Love to see some scans

of comics and subs.

+1 to all.

Especially subs. :cloud9: