• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goldie's Dining Room

258 posts in this topic

My question to you Goldie is, why has Comics General become a worthless dosshole? Is it because of the endless attention seeking bilge that is spewed from some people who seem to have no life or is it just that every place has it's day before it falls into mindless nothingness?

:( Now I'll never (i.e., today) post in Comics General again.

Stay for the main course.

Is there Bilge for desert? :)

Well, considering that I am about to attend a business meeting that will likely drag into the wee hours, Bilge for desert may be a better option! Thus, I'll try to get back for, at the very least, desert.

My question to you Goldie is, why has Comics General become a worthless dosshole? Is it because of the endless attention seeking bilge that is spewed from some people who seem to have no life or is it just that every place has it's day before it falls into mindless nothingness?

:( Now I'll never (i.e., today) post in Comics General again.

Stay for the main course.

Is there Bilge for desert? :)

Well, considering that I am about to attend a business meeting that will likely drag into the wee hours, Bilge for desert may be a better option! Thus, I'll try to get back for, at the very least, desert.

(worship)

I sense existential despair. However (and thank you for the use of the word "bilge" - always a favourite) I can only say that all good things eventually come to an end, either through extrinsic or intrinsic forces. Ultimately it's the bilge.

The bilge & the billingsgate.

The London fish market? Such obdurate and wilfully obscure references. I salute you sir. Now do pass the mustard - can't have a roast without that.

The bilge & billingsgate -- all part of CG's bildungsroman.

It's all part of CG's long term development? Hadn't given that notion apt consideration.

To answer your question from the now-locked Tranny thread: my mom used to put sativa in my cookies.

I read that as "saliva", and wondered why your mom would spit in your cookies....

She probably has. She hated all those subtle distinctions.

I sense existential despair. However (and thank you for the use of the word "bilge" - always a favourite) I can only say that all good things eventually come to an end, either through extrinsic or intrinsic forces. Ultimately it's the bilge.

The bilge & the billingsgate.

The London fish market? Such obdurate and wilfully obscure references. I salute you sir. Now do pass the mustard - can't have a roast without that.

The bilge & billingsgate -- all part of CG's bildungsroman.

It's all part of CG's long term development? Hadn't given that notion apt consideration.

I'm wainscoting CG now.

at least it's getting late in England so goldie will be sleeping soon.

Such a party poop. Honestly, no brandy and cigars for you.

You fold up at 10pm ? Dang, thought that was only me.

Or Port or Calvados... so bummed that Wondercon 2012 is in Anaheim. :(

Me too, dammit. Left me in a slight quandary - I'm thinking of going to Emerald City Con (which is at a similar time) and then flying down to SF for a couple of days....

And port is always a worthy finish....

You fold up at 10pm ? Dang, thought that was only me.

The party's only just begun. Charades after coffee and bilge.

Do you have a moral high ground in here? If so I hope it's big enough to accommodate fat-headed no-marks and other blithering bilge pushers.

It's a remarkably inclusive and benign thread. Although I anticipate that the bilge harvest will be considerable for the time of year.

1. no mark

Also commonly used in Merseyside to describe an underacheiver, with no friends, no ambition, no job, but who often has illusions that he is someone or thinks he's important.

Look at fat Eddie with his new suit on. He's trying to look important but he's just a no mark.His last job was milk monitor in first grade.

loser yard dog bum no hoper waster

2. no mark

First heard in Manchester in the early 90's a NO MARK is a man who is mediocre and not a sucess in life. One who has left "no mark" on the world

"Get a better car and get a girlfriend you no mark

Plenty of room here. Feel free to air grievances, however misanthropic. :blush:

I want to talk rock n roll with you and ask your thoughts about vinyl and rock,as you seem quite knowledgable about the field.

So what vinyl record was more important of these two ?

31ESVCFE0SL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

or

61XVT2RPQ9L._SL500_AA300_.gif

:gossip:

I hope I didn`t put you on the spot,as they are both top choices.