• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goldie's Dining Room

258 posts in this topic

Sweat rock & sweat rockers are the finest contributions to my beer drinking vocabulary these Boards have gifted to me.

Comicopolis helped me get the boys to laugh last time we were drinking (worship)

That's just cruel.

Sweat rock & sweat rockers are the finest contributions to my beer drinking vocabulary these Boards have gifted to me.

Comicopolis helped me get the boys to laugh last time we were drinking (worship)

That term has (obviously) stuck with me as well...

I should have TM'd it.

I should have TM'd it.

You should have... ;)

Just learnt that Westminster Council is going to abolish free parking on Sundays and evenings in central London. Evil swine.

No free parking up north in God's country so why should you southern softies get more money in your pocket :baiting:

Just learnt that Westminster Council is going to abolish free parking on Sundays and evenings in central London. Evil swine.

No free parking up north in God's country so why should you southern softies get more money in your pocket :baiting:

They'll be charging £4.40 an hour. Almost as much as greggy.

Greggy or Greggs?

Greggy or Greggs?

I knew that joke would backfire. :tonofbricks: