• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goldie's Dining Room

258 posts in this topic

To answer your question from the now-locked Tranny thread: my mom used to put sativa in my cookies.

My question to you Goldie is, why has Comics General become a worthless dosshole? Is it because of the endless attention seeking bilge that is spewed from some people who seem to have no life or is it just that every place has it's day before it falls into mindless nothingness?

My question to you Goldie is, why has Comics General become a worthless dosshole? Is it because of the endless attention seeking bilge that is spewed from some people who seem to have no life or is it just that every place has it's day before it falls into mindless nothingness?
I blame it on the weather.

I sense existential despair. However (and thank you for the use of the word "bilge" - always a favourite) I can only say that all good things eventually come to an end, either through extrinsic or intrinsic forces. Ultimately it's the bilge.

I do too, even though it's rather nice over 'ere.

Anyway, I have a feeling your dog is about to say something about this thread....

Anyway, I have a feeling your dog is about to say something about this thread....

I wouldn't allow that to happen in your dining room.

I wouldn't allow that to happen in your dining room.

That deserves another glass of fine Chianti.

:( Now I'll never (i.e., today) post in Comics General again.

Stay for the main course.

I sense existential despair. However (and thank you for the use of the word "bilge" - always a favourite) I can only say that all good things eventually come to an end, either through extrinsic or intrinsic forces. Ultimately it's the bilge.

The bilge & the billingsgate.

Is there Bilge for desert? :)

The London fish market? Such obdurate and wilfully obscure references. I salute you sir. Now do pass the mustard - can't have a roast without that.

Is there Bilge for desert? :)

Bilge aplenty. In a splenetic coulis.

The London fish market? Such obdurate and wilfully obscure references. I salute you sir. Now do pass the mustard - can't have a roast without that.

The bilge & billingsgate -- all part of CG's bildungsroman.