• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Breaking News Comicdonna has Sex Change
3 3

67 posts in this topic

When you have a sex change where do they start?

Breast reduction?

and plumbing addition?

Haircut and makeup removal?

Calf reconstruction?

V plug?

They didn't have to do a lot. She already had a hell of a set of balls and was pretty hairy for a chick.

This is why Iove this place so much. :cloud9:

Breast reduction?

and plumbing addition?

Calf reconstruction?

V plug?

A very close friend to my family just underwent the first part of (still) her sex change over a month ago. Haircut and makeup removal stops long before this, as you have to "live as the opposite sex" for quite some time before you can get a sex change, not to mention psychological approval.

They start with a double mastectomy and reshaping of the areola and nipple. They actually cut out the areola and nipple on the border of it and then trim it down to about the size of a nickle. they also trim down the nipple to about 1/4 inch if it's too long. After recovering she has now started her testosterone HRT. This helps her body to undergo more masculine changes (hair, muscle, bone structure). She is not getting implants as she wants to build naturally.

Then in about another month or two she'll have her genital reassessment surgery. They basically pull out the clitoral erectile tissue as far as they can, and reshape it to look more natural and even have the urethra inserted into it. They also use the outer vaginal lips as sacks for prosthetic testicles. Not sure if she is going to have hysterectomy, but I can see her not doing this. The ovaries are going to produce estrogen that are counterproductive to HRT.

Breast reduction?

and plumbing addition?

Calf reconstruction?

V plug?

A very close friend to my family just underwent the first part of (still) her sex change over a month ago. Haircut and makeup removal stops long before this, as you have to "live as the opposite sex" for quite some time before you can get a sex change, not to mention psychological approval.

They start with a double mastectomy and reshaping of the areola and nipple. They actually cut out the areola and nipple on the border of it and then trim it down to about the size of a nickle. they also trim down the nipple to about 1/4 inch if it's too long. After recovering she has now started her testosterone HRT. This helps her body to undergo more masculine changes (hair, muscle, bone structure). She is not getting implants as she wants to build naturally.

Then in about another month or two she'll have her genital reassessment surgery. They basically pull out the clitoral erectile tissue as far as they can, and reshape it to look more natural and even have the urethra inserted into it. They also use the outer vaginal lips as sacks for prosthetic testicles. Not sure if she is going to have hysterectomy, but I can see her not doing this. The ovaries are going to produce estrogen that are counterproductive to HRT.

hm Amazing.

I've read a few discussions about sex change operations on a political website. It cleared up a couple of misconceptions I had previously had. I had always thought gender reassignment was simple gay and lesbian men and women who simply wanted to live as "straight" members of the opposite sex. But it has little to do with sexual attraction and more to do with gender identity. In fact, there are men who "converted" to women who are attracted to women, and visa versa.

As strange as it sounds, some people feel so strongly they are trapped in the wrong gendered body they are willing to endure the reassignment process, to say nothing of enduring how society reacts toward transgendered people.

P.S. Congrats to comicdonna for having to courage to go through what he needed to be happy!

You know they're joking about Mike having his gender changed, right?

Uuuuuuuh... no. doh!

I don't know Mike, I just saw this thread and saw someone asking about the process. Egg on my face. :makepoint: