• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAL'S Column Early September 2011 Edition - Comics General
2 2

481 posts in this topic

I hope this finds you fellow comic collectors well,and I hope that i was not too overbearing. But people don't change, such a Character Arc is for TV and the movies. I am sure I "offended" somebody here for something I posted. All I can say is to stay tuned for the next Edition of CAL'S CORNER and maybe I can do it again!

Viola!

CAL :hi:

Viola! hm

I do love the string section . . .

I hope this finds you fellow comic collectors well,and I hope that i was not too overbearing. But people don't change, such a Character Arc is for TV and the movies. I am sure I "offended" somebody here for something I posted. All I can say is to stay tuned for the next Edition of CAL'S CORNER and maybe I can do it again!

Viola!

Viola! hm

But when the strings are broke they sound so out of tune with the rest of the orchestra.

Viola!

Viola! hm

But when the strings are broke they sound so out of tune with the rest of the orchestra.

It's sad when strings can't pay their bills.

Hello CGC Forumites.

1) When you go to list comics on eBay, TWO (2) comic Categories have been "removed". I am sad to report that the two of the greatest Titles marvel everpublished are now gone. Tales of Suspense and Tales to Astonish. There is a part of me that may try to get that back. I had a lot of fun listing the comics in their particular category, now I need to specify who is on the cover only. At least those four choices are still there, for now.

Viola!

Cal I'll post something positive here, personally I really thought your Q & A was an interesting way to make some points, bring the critic back again. hm

I also am saddened by the loss of TTA and TOS. It will make it a lot harder to find those books in the "Horror" section. :boo:

Hello CGC Forumites.

For now on, the CAL'S Column will be delivered in TWO Threads: The Water Cooler and here in Comics General.

Viola!

I'll say something positive, I think you should positively post these more often, as a matter of fact, twice a day would be optimum, it should keep you out of trouble...

and the next time you talk to yourself about people being (I'll leave the word out because it was a curse word) x for liking, defending or talking to someone who is a former member or shill, explain to yourself why you were pm'ing luxx in the 9.11 thread...

then post the conversation with yourself here, it will be amusing;)

Hello CGC Forumites.

For now on, the CAL'S Column will be delivered in TWO Threads: The Water Cooler and here in Comics General.

Viola!

I'll say something positive, I think you should positively post these more often, as a matter of fact, twice a day would be optimum, it should keep you out of trouble...

and the next time you talk to yourself about people being (I'll leave the word out because it was a curse word) x for liking, defending or talking to someone who is a former member or shill, explain to yourself why you were pm'ing luxx in the 9.11 thread...

then post the conversation with yourself here, it will be amusing;)

I asked him to remove the falling man pic.

I had no idea that it was luxx. I don't know who some of these Trolls/shills are, and I was asking in good faith to the respect of other Board Members.

Now that I know, I won't contact him again.

I was not going to mention this, but YOU did: Your " You don't know xyz shill/troll, he's a great guy/it's only words/can't really damage you" defending people like that means that you are just like him. He DID do severe damage, not just to me, but still you coddle them/him. If you think I am going to deliberately PM them, you are truly grasping for straws. It seems like you WANT me to make some major mistake, as retribution for calling your "friends" out for their malfeasance and hostile actions. YOU defend them, YOU are thus condoning their actions. I really don't care one way or another, but I WILL keep the barrage coming until everyone leaves me alone. Yes I have gotten rid of a few of them, kicked off, whatever, but sooner or later they will mess up. Those with too much time on their hands have such time for reasons I don't care to spell out to you or anyone else.

Your post may have started out positive but sure did not end positive. You can win the others over, but true colors eventually show and I am not color blind.

CAL who is NOT in the circle of PMing whick Troll is who is what where...