• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

********JOSE JARO*** ROUND 2 SIGN-UP ***** IT'S ON*******

510 posts in this topic

GODOFTHUNDER PRODUCTIONS BRINGS YOU: JOSE JARO ROUND TWO!!!!

This sketch opp is LIMITED to TEN (10) SPOTS. :news:SOLD OUT!!!!!

EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED...EVEN THE BLANK, WHICH I WILL SUPPLY! And when I mean everything, I mean even the books being shipped to Jose, and then back to CGC .

So here's the option, I have about 10 X-Men Blanks, and 5 Avengers Blanks - These are cherry picked 9.8s. This means that for the eight spots, you pick the blank. Just post and the Blank of YOUR CHOICE!

Here's the pricing:

$170 FOR FULL FIGURE and MARKERS.

ADDITION FIGURES : $50

Mind you, this includes CGC grading and all shipping fees. You don't pay a penny more!

Here are a few examples of the last Opp:

photo.jpg

IMG951474.jpg

IMG959221.jpg

IMG958904.jpg

magneto_xmen_cover_color.jpg

IMG956295.jpg

IMG956166.jpg

IMG951350-2.jpg

IMG955011.jpg

1311892261381.jpg

lol lol sir my azz.... Enjoy it! Jose has some serious talent and he's the one that pushed for a second round. He really loves working on these blanks.

Also, some have asked why he isn't published, here's why:

Jose has a full time job as a store manager for American Eagle kids. He also has a ten month old daugther. This limits his schedule for comic book submissions, but does not take away from his love of sketching and comics. He really wants to get back at it full time, when the right time comes, which I think will be in the near future. :)

But enoug of this.. Six spots available.