• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic books with similar covers
6 6

378 posts in this topic

Since the image that Jeffro posted on the second page of the the top comic here has been lost, I'll repost this pair:

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJnb2NvbGxlY3QuaW1hZ2VzLnB1

16-06-2011101214PM.jpg

Incidentally it took Mr. Element/Doctor Alchemy a whopping seven and a half years to make the cover of The Flash after his introduction in Showcase 13!

:whatthe:

Edited by Hepcat

On 3/8/2024 at 12:08 AM, Hepcat said:

Poor Wonder Woman! From a creature that's the "first obstacle" to a creature that's the "first threat" only two issues apart!

31-05-201174104PM.jpg

31-05-201174124PM.jpg

:frustrated:

Two parter for sure👍‼️

On 9/1/2012 at 1:46 PM, Hepcat said:

Here are a couple more comics that came out within a month of each other and for whatever reason remind me of each other;

I've now scanned my Strange Adventures 123 so here they are again:

HouseofSecrets38.jpg

(edited)_Strange_Adventures_123.png

:)

Edited by Hepcat

On 2/5/2016 at 7:04 PM, Hepcat said:

The second Action Comics cover from 1966 reminded me so much of the first one from 1962 that I thought I'd already scanned the second cover because I'd scanned the first one some five years ago!

Here they are again with a much improved scan of the second Action Comics cover:

19-05-201180121PM.jpg

(edited)_Action_336.png 

:)

Edited by Hepcat