• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic books with similar covers
6 6

378 posts in this topic

I realize that this will be a stretch but, ASM18 and Rawhide 48 seemed similar to me.

143529.jpg

So much so that I combined them into one cover. :insane:

143530.jpg

Wow! Impressive feat!

(thumbs u

Yeah, nice work!

Indeed, also shows sandman should start time travel.

The Dynamic duo seem to be intent on taking some serious time off here. First they are trapped and put asleep for 1,000 years, along with Superman, who is noted

for taking a few longer naps himself. (Action 268 comes to mind) Then a mere two years later Batman and Robin are encased in ice by Mr Zero.

WFBAT_simil_zpsff7d9aa5.jpg

Edited by frozentundraguy

The Dynamic duo seem to be intent on taking some serious time off here. First they are trapped and put asleep for 1,000 years, along with Superman, who is noted

for taking a few longer naps himself. (Action 268 comes to mind) Then a mere two years later Batman and Robin are encased in ice by Mr Zero.

WFBAT_simil_zpsff7d9aa5.jpg

Haha bats just can't escape it

Such are Hawkman's powers he enjoys battling aliens streaming in a line out of space ships.

Atom_7.jpg

On the cover of his own magazine he does not even need an assistant.

HAWKMX_2.jpg

That's another one I didn't notice until you were perceptive and kind enough to point it out in this thread. Here are scans of my copies:

06-08-201182700PM.jpg

14-10-201170933PM.jpg

:cool:

Just because Hector Hammond was the feature villain in both Green Lantern 5 and Green Lantern 22 did not mean the second cover had to reprise the underlying concept of the first - but it did:

GreenLantern5.jpg

10-06-201245003PM.jpg

:eyeroll:

Such are Hawkman's powers he enjoys battling aliens streaming in a line out of space ships.

Atom_7.jpg

On the cover of his own magazine he does not even need an assistant.

HAWKMX_2.jpg

That's another one I didn't notice until you were perceptive and kind enough to point it out in this thread. Here are scans of my copies:

06-08-201182700PM.jpg

14-10-201170933PM.jpg

This is a great thread!

Seems like the flying saucers frequently went in the top right corner.... with the person of interest on the left looking out at the saucer.

stu4cgc75white_zps2cb44a38.jpg

jim25cgc65oww_zps5affa67a.jpg

marveltales128fvftomorrowstreasures_zps606c9576.jpg

This one is similar in sort of a different way...

tta29cgc85cow_zps48cd1d10.jpg

This is a great thread!

Seems like the flying saucers frequently went in the top right corner.... with the person of interest on the left looking out at the saucer.

stu4cgc75white_zps2cb44a38.jpg

jim25cgc65oww_zps5affa67a.jpg

marveltales128fvftomorrowstreasures_zps606c9576.jpg

This one is similar in sort of a different way...

tta29cgc85cow_zps48cd1d10.jpg

Excellent catch and very nice books. :cloud9: