• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 Reasons AQUAMAN is a BAD AZZ

52 posts in this topic

10 reasons Aquaman is a BAD ASS*click here*

Damm filters

try cutting and pasting from my edit reasons below or clicking on it

Well it did have Neal Adams art in 3 issues :cloud9:

Too bad it was just the Deadman back-ups and not the whole book. But Jim Aparo kicks azz!

True but you have to admit Deadman is cool.

Over the past few years Nick Cardy has become one of my favorite artists.

Being a Marvel Zombie, I fairly missed out on being his fanboy.

I've made-up for it with genuine enthusiasm.

His Aquaman & Teen Titans covers are as pretty or prettier than anything Adams did.

Who did the colors for those psychedelic covers?

Nick Cardy has become one of my favorite artists. His Aquaman & Teen Titans covers are as pretty or prettier than anything Adams did. Who did the colors for those psychedelic covers?

My bet would be the hands of Neal Adams are in there, somewhere, exploring 3-D printing technology, as he opened up a whole new technical printing press explanation for the DC brass who were clueless and just said "Go ahead and run it." to get him to shut-up and get out of their faces. It's taking 4 color and turning it into all the shades possible by applying less ink as specified by percentage points less. I.E. Red = 100%. pink = 25% and the rest of them all > RGB and B/W.

It's non-multiple passes/runs through the press for more than 4 colors.

I'm not effectively communicating this, am I?

Nick Cardy has become one of my favorite artists. His Aquaman & Teen Titans covers are as pretty or prettier than anything Adams did. Who did the colors for those psychedelic covers?

My bet would be the hands of Neal Adams are in there, somewhere, as he opened up a whole new technical printing press explanation for the DC brass who were clueless and just said "Go ahead and run it." to get him to shut-up and getout of their faces. It's taking 4 color and turning it into all the shades possible by applying less ink as specified by percentage points less. I.E. Red = 100%. pink = 25% and the rest of them all > RGB and B/W.

It's non-multiple passes/runs through the press for more than 4 colors.

I'm not effectively communicating this, am I?

I'm in the printing business, in part, but don't know a thing about it.

Your technical jargon was cool; whether it was meaningful or not matters little to me.