• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age War comics
15 15

1,413 posts in this topic

I've shared these in other threads, but might as well post them here.  Just a reader run, obviously... but in my opinion this is the most consistently excellent run EC ever did.  Which, given the quality of the EC's, is saying a lot.  Just amazing writing and art in story after story after story.  Not easy reading, they still pack a lot of punch over 60 years later.

Frontline_Combat_01.jpg

Frontline_Combat_02.jpg

Frontline_Combat_03.jpg

Frontline_Combat_04.jpg

Frontline_Combat_05.jpg

21 minutes ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

Hi guys.  I haven't posted a book in quite some time, but I recently bought this one from a great boardie, and it is just gorgeous in hand.  The gloss and colors look better than this scan. 

IMG_20190905_0003.thumb.jpg.0dff5fcdfe1cca02b64f3004e485d9f9.jpg

Love the up close and personal feel ... classic Heath grit! Will fit in nicely to a B.A.R. or broomhandle collection.

27 minutes ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

Hi guys.  I haven't posted a book in quite some time, but I recently bought this one from a great boardie, and it is just gorgeous in hand.  The gloss and colors look better than this scan. 

Wow, great book!

17 hours ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

Really nice Heath cover - tough to find in anything close to this shape.