• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age War comics
15 15

1,413 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Johnny545 said:

Some more, including this Heath cover, underrated - tough to find in any decent shape.  Atypical Heath signature as well

mleT0qH.jpg

If someone has a copy of this issue, please post would really love to see it.  One of my favorite Heath covers.

24 minutes ago, Johnny545 said:

Some more, including this Heath cover, underrated - tough to find in any decent shape.  Atypical Heath signature as well

mleT0qH.jpg

IIRC #16 has the "Army is born" story by Reinman (Israeli army formation story) .... great story if you haven't read it yet :)

53 minutes ago, Johnny545 said:

sQuxH2i.jpg

That's a lot of great covers!

5 hours ago, Robot Man said:

A lot of great Atlas books lately. I much prefer EC war though...

Great books!

I have very few original print E.C. war books but have some E.C. Archives Frontline Combat copies I have enjoyed reading. The stories convey the sometimes ironic aspects of war (i.e. Air Burst!) and wide range of moral / emotional aspects involved with combat (Stonewall Jackson, Tin Can, etc. come to mind) in such a way it's hard to not be impacted.       

1 hour ago, gunsmokin said:

Well if Battlefield 6 was a well known secret, it isn't anymore. The nicer copy vg/f sold for $475 and I was fortunate to pick up the low grade copy off feebay for $56.00

battlefield 6.jpg

battlefield 6a.jpg

Those flamethrower covers are getting decent money lately