• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age War comics
15 15

1,413 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, lbcolefan said:

E68AC23B-4CF9-450F-836D-4504D0F14113.jpeg

Beautiful book! One of the nicest copies I've ever seen and I've been buying these Farrell war books for quite a while. Was a little surprised at what it brought on the bay. I didn't realize that it was in such demand. Glad I bought mine years ago with a few others from Metro. Probably ought to "entoumb" mine...

combattlereport6salida.jpg

5 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Beautiful book! One of the nicest copies I've ever seen and I've been buying these Farrell war books for quite a while. Was a little surprised at what it brought on the bay. I didn't realize that it was in such demand. Glad I bought mine years ago with a few others from Metro. Probably ought to "entoumb" mine...

combattlereport6salida.jpg

Thanks! It’s much nicer than I expected. Probably 6.5 - 7.0 with a press. A CGC graded copy sold on the boards early last year for $1500. I can’t remember if it was 7.5 or 8.0. 

Your copy is beautiful!

11 minutes ago, october said:

Nice. I was watching, but glad I didn't run you up. 

I picked up the other slur cover he had, for less than I expected. 

Thanks, I would have probably bid higher on the other one if I didn’t already have it.

On 1/10/2020 at 5:40 PM, lbcolefan said:

E68AC23B-4CF9-450F-836D-4504D0F14113.jpeg

Gold isn't my thing, but I picked up this copy of issue 5 recently in a bulk lot of books

br.jpg.cce34c80b4b40c7c5d6bcaadce5448cd.thumb.jpg.fe13d2cbee209e692c6ef5171fd35520.jpg