• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age War comics
15 15

1,413 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Now all I gotta do is find a coverless copy to marry it to...

comgiinbattleannualcoverproof1.jpg

comgiinbattleannualcoverproof2.jpg

What a coincidence. I was looking through my boxes the other day and found a copy in need of a cover...

52 minutes ago, lbcolefan said:

E68AC23B-4CF9-450F-836D-4504D0F14113.jpeg

Beautiful book! One of the nicest copies I've ever seen and I've been buying these Farrell war books for quite a while. Was a little surprised at what it brought on the bay. I didn't realize that it was in such demand. Glad I bought mine years ago with a few others from Metro. Probably ought to "entoumb" mine...

combattlereport6salida.jpg

5 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Beautiful book! One of the nicest copies I've ever seen and I've been buying these Farrell war books for quite a while. Was a little surprised at what it brought on the bay. I didn't realize that it was in such demand. Glad I bought mine years ago with a few others from Metro. Probably ought to "entoumb" mine...

combattlereport6salida.jpg

Thanks! It’s much nicer than I expected. Probably 6.5 - 7.0 with a press. A CGC graded copy sold on the boards early last year for $1500. I can’t remember if it was 7.5 or 8.0. 

Your copy is beautiful!

11 minutes ago, october said:

Nice. I was watching, but glad I didn't run you up. 

I picked up the other slur cover he had, for less than I expected. 

Thanks, I would have probably bid higher on the other one if I didn’t already have it.

On 1/10/2020 at 5:40 PM, lbcolefan said:

E68AC23B-4CF9-450F-836D-4504D0F14113.jpeg

Gold isn't my thing, but I picked up this copy of issue 5 recently in a bulk lot of books

br.jpg.cce34c80b4b40c7c5d6bcaadce5448cd.thumb.jpg.fe13d2cbee209e692c6ef5171fd35520.jpg