• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Balls Feedback!

120 posts in this topic

Until today, I'd only heard the tales of the awesomeness that is getting a book from Dr. Balls. Getting in my recent purchase today showed me that the stories are all true. :banana: Great packaging and a book that looks better than it was advertised -- and to top it off, it came shipped with the Dr. Balls Stamp of Awesomeness, letting my mail carrier know what a great decision I'd made! Kudos! (thumbs u

Once you go Balls, you never go back.

I recently made a substantial purchase from Jason. Packaging was great and timely without any problems. He came through like a pro. And if that isn't enough, the Dr. Balls seal of awesomeness and fragile pack sticker? :headbang:

Don't be a bltch, get you some Balls now, son!

Ok what can I say that hasn't been said before?

I picked up some various comics from Dr. Balls and they were accurately graded, price was great and packing was flat-out awesome.

The box even came with his seal of approval:

IMG_20131106_184248_693_zps1b313f26.jpg

What more can you ask for?

Take it from me, when Dr. Balls says he packs it tight, he really packs it tight!

James

Ok what can I say that hasn't been said before?

I picked up some various comics from Dr. Balls and they were accurately graded, price was great and packing was flat-out awesome.

The box even came with his seal of approval:

IMG_20131106_184248_693_zps1b313f26.jpg

What more can you ask for?

Take it from me, when Dr. Balls says he packs it tight, he really packs it tight!

James

:roflmao::roflmao: I don't even know where to start. The Good Doctor is one of a kind and he took very good care of me. I'll never forget our short - but no less special - time together :foryou: He also took many two-in-one's from me.