• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay 99-cent auctions: More than 100 silver-age Marvel Comics

9 posts in this topic

AUCTIONS ARE OVER

Well, it was a real challenge to get them all up in time for one big auction, but I managed to post more than 100 individual silver-age Marvel Comics (mostly superhero titles) on eBay. These are all 99-cent auctions, and they all end Sunday night, October 9. My hope is that by listing them all on the same day, people will get multiple wins -- which possibly means great deals for buyers (plus low shipping costs), and easier packaging for me.

Titles include Amazing Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, X-Men, The Avengers, Tales of Suspense, Tales to Astonish, Captain America, Daredevil, Sgt. Fury, Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Incredible Hulk, Journey Into Mystery, Thor, Sub-Mariner, Ghost Rider, Conan, and several others. Most are in mid-grade or lower, but there are a few higher-grade issues.

There are a few golden-age, bronze-age, copper-age, and moderns in the mix. Mostly it's silver-age. (Golden-age includes Blonde Phantom, Annie Oakley, and some Stan Lee-edited GGA teen/romance and funny-animal stuff.) Thank you in advance for checking out these auctions. I tried to take good photos and provide useful condition information.

My eBay name is doohickamabob (just like here), and my auction page is located at this link . Here is a photo that shows SOME of what's being auctioned:

marvels-forsale.jpg

Hey doohick..... didn't you have a pretty nice copy of Plastic Man #1 ?? I thought you showed pics of it around here once.... or am I mistaken ?