• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-man 129

23 posts in this topic

i say 9.4 is possible..i see about 7 small spine ticks...heck I have seen plenty of books with 4 spine ticks in 9.6 slabs so I think this has a shot at 9.4.

if you do sub it, definitely come back and let us know what is the grade (thumbs u

I don't think it will hit 9.4; top corner has some wear and there are a good 6-7 spine stresses based on the back scan.

Personally, I think a 9.0 is very realistic (assuming no issues with the interior) and a 9.2 is possible. Anything higher would only be gravy! Yummm gravy!!

I am very curious to see what it's scored..so if you do sub, please let us know.

Nice copy!

I don't think it will hit 9.4; top corner has some wear and there are a good 6-7 spine stresses based on the back scan.

Personally, I think a 9.0 is very realistic (assuming no issues with the interior) and a 9.2 is possible. Anything higher would only be gravy! Yummm gravy!!

I am very curious to see what it's scored..so if you do sub, please let us know.

Nice copy!

I'm with the noob on this book.9.0,maybe 9.2. :applause:

Hey..only a noob on this forum!

Thanks for the vote of confidence!! doh!

Gotta start somewhere. (thumbs u

And fyi, I prefer the word "rook" over "noob" Noob's are what we slaughter in Halo and GOW 3!

6 of one,half dozen of another. (shrug)