• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

sick-1.gif

The rules of Clooneython VIIII (thats a "9" for those of you who aren't learned in the Roman)...

- First and foremost... have some fun and join in the ignorance known only... as Clooneython. Take part in the contests, races, throwin', eatin'', special shatlympics, word feltching, shaterbation, Teri Hatcher worship and constant word discovery. You will be glad you did!

- The :takeit: sign must be posted in the sales thread for any single item you want. The FIRST person that posts the "take it" sign for an item, gets that item.

Lets explain that statement...

I hereby define the previous paragraph as meaning in the simplist of terms...the first :takeit: in the sales thread gets it and trumps any and all PM's, back door deals, bullshat on a walkie talkie, written letters, eye contact or fondling. Even tho I really like fondling... it just won't play here. You don't want to post the :takeit: sign? Well cry to your boyfriend when you lose the item.

- I ship everything and anything BOXED with delivery confirmation, no envelopes UNLESS its a cheaper option and agreed upon by buyer & seller for some cheaper options for foriegn delivery. I'm under the general impression that firstly, Green is a transgendered girl scout and secondly, that using ANY mailing envelopes (manilla, priority, white, etc) for comic book delivery is just a recipe for bent . Don't know about you... but the only place for bent is the bottom of the porcelain long box.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation is $5 USA on these items and usually MEDIA MAIL... shipping stays the same if you buy one item or buy them all. I haven't had any trouble shipping media mail, but the concensus here lately is that it could be problematic. If you have to pay extra for shipping when it gets there, its what you were going to have to pay if we hadn't shipped it media anyway right? So why worry. Chances are it will get there with no problems... but if you are worried, we can ship it Priority Mail at what ever charge thats going to be right off the bat... which will be double or more for sure. I personally like having the 99.9% chance that they won't look in the box and save all that money on shipping.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance on these lots which is usually outragous... but as those that have dealt with me that live out of the country can tell you, its really not that bad and I'm glad to work with you to get your hard earned, international cash. Note that 2lbs and under usually runs around $16-$18, and over that makes its way towards and over $30-$40. Something to keep in mind.

- I TAKE PAYPAL, Money orders from USA and now personal checks and cashiers checks too! No foriegn money orders either due to outrageous bank charges to cash it. You can send cash, but make sure you track it with a ... you guessed it... method of tracking.

- Side note on payment options. Paypal has just told me that since I have over 200 sales in a year, I now have to put in a 1099 form to the IRS. Hey Rupp ain't got nothing to hide, but if you want to send me a money order or a check (which you will have to wait for clearance on) and avoid the stingey baztardz at Paypal, then by all means lets do it.

- Side, side note. These hardbacks & trade paperbacks that I sell are like new store stock... alot of them still shrinkwrapped. They have been to a show or two and some displayed... then boxed away for sometimes years. Some is shipped directly from Diamond this way. I claim no 10.0 merchandise here. Its all "like new" and priced that way. You may get a blunted corner here or a tiny non-color breaking indention there on something. Do you really want to waste time returning a $35 hardback that you got for $5 and shipped for less than it would cost normally to ship?... over a slight blunted corner? Really? Please just keep in mind that losing money upfront is bad... which I usually do. But also note that losing money on the tail end is even worse. I really don't think anyone wants to be required to pay insurance on this either. Regardless Rupp's 110% "Shatisfaction Guaranteed" is still in effect... I want you happy, just don't be expect to be GEM MINT happy and then we will all be a happy. :)

- If you are on the probation list or are a mean ole torch carrying meanie please get your in order and your head out of your arse. Its keeping you from buying my cool as well as my hot . Why do you want to be in a NO ZONE?

Here are my KUDOS if you would like to read them & see all the shatlovers out there....

- Remember my fine scanner has developed what appears to be a "line" that shows up on the right side of some of my scans... this line is not on the books, it is a scan issue. I will tell you if the is really scratched up. The camera takes good pics tho.

- Also note... the tail end of the last EIGHT Clooneythons have been quite chaotic and extremely FUN. Realize that the Rupp will give 110% to stay caught up and on top of things, even tho the occasional slip up may occur.

This fine thread will probably run 100 pages easy and will close on Oct. 16th at midnight EST.

Thread krappin' is fully expected and encouraged. Complaining will get you compared to the color of grass and a free box of industrial strength Tampax.

Michael

Going to get rolling with the first Clooneython VIIII batch in the next few hours...

Grunt on shatlovers... GRUNT ON ! Oh and thanks to Boscoe for allowing me use of his fantastic Clooney pic above. Thank ye sir !

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE VOL. 4 - SEALED HARDBACK - $9

Massive hardback with an original retail of $35... sealed & shrinkwrapped for only $9 :)

I have two copies at $9 each. SOLD OUT !

SOLD ONE COPY TO Achilles (5/FIRST 5 SALES, GET A PRIZE)

SOLD ONE COPY TO SVNDST1030

:popcorn:

Do I get anything for being the first to eat popcorn?

Technically, "VIIII" isn't anything in Roman Numerals. Nine is "IX"

:gossip:

I know... but I like "VIIII" better. Plus the joke is I don't know Roman either :grin:

Now quit being a semantics genius and buy some ! :)

X-FACTOR VISIONARIES VOL. 3 - TPB - $5

I've got two copies of this at $5 each. Good here from the early 90's.

SOLD ONE COPY TO chrisskiba ( 1/FIRST 5 SALES, GETS A PRIZE)

SOLD ONE COPY TO CHUCK GOWER

PUNISHER BARRACUDA - TPB - $5

I've got TWO COPIES of this classic at $5 each. Ennis is the man!

SOLD ONE COPY TO Mr. Diggler (4/FIRST 5 SALES, GET A PRIZE)

SOLD ONE COPY TO DETROIT MIKE

0clooneython80575.jpg

MYTHOS HARDBACK - $7

Sealed and shrinkwrapped with original retail at $25. I've got TWO for $7 each.

SOLD ONE COPY TO GL1 (2/FIRST 5 SALES, GETS A PRIZE)

SOLD ONE COPY TO MedicAR (3/FIRST 5 SALES, GETS A PRIZE)

and a :hi:

school slowing down a bit Rupp?

What up Chris !

Nope its full force... I've just got this one ending when we are on our three week clinical and not in class all day long :)

I'm trying to master the "work smarter, not harder" technique :)