• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

and a :hi:

school slowing down a bit Rupp?

What up Chris !

Nope its full force... I've just got this one ending when we are on our three week clinical and not in class all day long :)

I'm trying to master the "work smarter, not harder" technique :)

Nice, I'm in the same boat, this semester has been killer. Some days I have classes from 7:30 AM until 9:15 PM then a whole hell of a lot of homework and reading while trying to keep work going nearly full time.

Well I look forward to seeing what you have this time around. I was going to buy those X-factors this week probably so its a good thing you posted them (thumbs u

First buy, gets a surprise? :)

DAN DARE HARDBACK - $5

I gave a shatload of these away to people who won stuff in CT8. I honestly think this is the last one. Chime in if I gave you one and you enjoyed it. Heck chime in if you didn't. :)

0clooneython80581.jpg

Haven't read it yet, but its Ennis so it cant be that bad. I have read about a third of what I bought last time around though, you guys should have seen it. It was a thing of beauty watching from the window as the post man struggled to carry the CT8 box up the front stairs before ultimately deciding to go up the flat drive way and shove it under the garage door.

It was HUGE!

When does the Teri Hatcher worship start?

As soon as you post your favorite pic of her... it starts. Matter of fact I just finished a little Teri Hatcher worship about 2 minutes ago ;)

When did you start? Three minutes ago?