• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

Everything is finally packed and on the truck to go to the PO, sheeetlovers.

All this clinical stuff is taking up all of my daytime and I've of course gotten behind.

Probably be Sat before this load of sheeet hits the mail. Check back here for delivery confirmation numbers.

All this clinical stuff is taking up all of my daytime and I've of course gotten behind.

Probably be Sat before this load of sheeet hits the mail. Check back here for delivery confirmation numbers.

Does that include my stuff Rupp? :wishluck:

:devil:

Yep... I had everybodys packed by Tues... just can't get out of the hospital before 5pm and the PO closes at 430... those bazterds !

All will be in route on Sat and again... since Im lazy... :) .... I will post all the confirmation numbers here in a straight line :foryou:

Yep... I had everybodys packed by Tues... just can't get out of the hospital before 5pm and the PO closes at 430... those bazterds !

All will be in route on Sat and again... since Im lazy... :) .... I will post all the confirmation numbers here in a straight line :foryou:

:whee:

Oh you are so gonna love me when you see the freebie that made it to your shipment. Oh you are so gonna! :banana:

Oh you are so gonna love me when you see the freebie that made it to your shipment. Oh you are so gonna! :banana:

:o:banana: