• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

UNIVERSE X - TPB - $7

This looks like volume 2, if so... :takeit:

:gossip: Got the volume 1 last time :)

Pretty sure its Vol. 2, if so ura ^^ !

If its just Vol 1 with a Vol. 2 cover glued too it... then congrats on your variant :)

Thank you. How's this one?

Teri_Hatcher_1.jpg

Sweet Lord ! :o

Thats a Teri pic that I haven't seen before! New Blood... welcome to the fold my brother!

Fellas welcome this young lad in a righteous Clooneython fashion :headbang:

I direct you all to that scene in Blazing Saddles to see what Rupp's talking about.

They don't want the Irish either? Gotta love the

drama.jpg

I'll buy stuff tomorrow after my local con. GLWTS- I'll check in as I'm drinking and make snide, irrelevant comments (as is my wont).

Chump, Amazing has just entered... and left the building.

In the event of an emergency, we recommend that all Chumps look around the thread to familarize themselves with the exit signs visible to you at either the front, the back, the inside, the outside, the wango, the tango... as well as the right... or the left of the thread. Thank you and have a pleasent evening

Where the heck is Detroit Mike anyway? Wheres spideyfan76? Wheres my three Andys at? Chriskabba was here and left...

Dang it Booster... I was hopin the Possee would jump out and say hello.

No worries pal... you'll get to know 'em if you hang out over the next few days. :)

No better crew in the world I tell ya. Shatlovers all of 'em !

X-MEN VIGNETTES TPB - $7

Hard to find out of print trade of the back up stories that appeared in the Classic X-Men series which became X-men Classic and ran for about 105 or so issues.

This is great stuff with art by John Bolton. Detroit Mike Approved !

000clooneythonSIX0016.jpg

it, :takeit:.

Where the heck is Detroit Mike anyway? Wheres spideyfan76? Wheres my three Andys at? Chriskabba was here and left...

No worries pal... you'll get to know 'em if you hang out over the next few days. :)

:hi:I'm here, just got back from a day of working on my car. A new Clooneython is just what I need.

X-MEN VIGNETTES TPB - $7

Hard to find out of print trade of the back up stories that appeared in the Classic X-Men series which became X-men Classic and ran for about 105 or so issues.

This is great stuff with art by John Bolton. Detroit Mike Approved !

it, :takeit:.

Don't do that, you'll get papercuts on your whoo-hoo-dilly.

:hi: BoosterG. More stilettos please.

:hi:I'm here, just got back from a day of working on my car. A new Clooneython is just what I need.

Whats up buddy ! :)