• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Comics feedback thread (Yup..it's started)

135 posts in this topic

Purchased 31 ASM slabs from Brock recently. Great communication (we both love to talk comics), terrific packing in four boxes that all arrived safe and sound. I will buy from Brock again for sure.

Ed Robertson

Bought an Avengers 1 CGC 7.0 from Brock. Very smooth transaction. Great packaging and just a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again Brock!

Someone sign me up for the Columbia Comics fan club and the weekly news letter.

Sold my ASM # 122 CGC 9.2 to Brock last week.

Payment was fast, communication was great, really cool guy to work with.

I look forward to doing business with Columbia Comics again in the future.

Brock was awesome to work with on my first SA key purchase! I purchased an ASM #1 4.0 from Brock and everything went so smooth. This transaction based on the high price and type of book helps me know that there is someone I can look forward to working with that is trustworthy and cares about us collectors. Thanks again!

Just want to say thank you for Columbia Comics (Brock). I picked up two Silver age ASMs from him and he was great to work with. Shipping was fast, packaging was good!

I would not hesitate to buy from Brock again! (thumbs u

Great working with Brock/Columbia Comics! Just picked up two great Tales of Suspense books. Quick, safe shipping and really appreciated Brock working with me on these.

I bought a comic from Brock, it arrived in perfect order. Excellent communication and packaging was perfect! I can't thank Brock enough. A very trustworthy gentleman to deal with. I will be back for more comics.

Thanks again.

Fast and super secure shipping? check.

Great customer service? check.

Should you buy from this man? Yes, yes you should.

Book was above and beyond my expectations. VERY happy thanks!

I would not hesitate to conduct another $1,000+ transaction with this seller. Fast shipping, great communication, and an all around pleasure to deal with.

Brock is top notch in my book! (thumbs u