• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Comics feedback thread (Yup..it's started)

135 posts in this topic

I just received a slabbed Captain America from one of Brock’s last sales thread and I am very pleased with the book, shipping, packaging and communication …

Awesome deal … thanks ! (thumbs u

Was I ever nervous about dealing with a person that dealsand moves such high end books...but Brock guided me through his process and allowed me the time to pay off my books.

Scale 1-5 jalapeños (Im mexican so sue me)

Communication - 5 jalapeños out of 5 Awesome kept me in the loop at all stages , let me know when it was being shipped.

Shipping/Packing- Soild, alot of care was taken in protecting my grails :)

We are already working on a second deal cant wait

Highly recommended

Kellam

Good prices and awesome to do business with. Communicates quickly and responded to all my questions. Everything was double checked before shipping and the book was very nicely/securely packaged. Look forward to doing business with again.

Thanks Brock.

I just received ASM #2 (CGC 5.0) & ASM #66 (CGC 8.5) from Brock …

This is my second deal with Brock and I’m very happy with his prices and exceptional service. It’s not every day that I buy a $900 book but I’m confident that I’ll purchase others with significantly higher value and will do so knowing that I have peace of mind with an honest and legitimate seller.

Thanks ! (thumbs u