• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase your Harvey comics here!
2 2

288 posts in this topic

I will post a few from my collection, past and present.   Unfortunately, I sold several of my Harvey books several years ago (when I was a bit desperate for cash flow).    But I saved scans/photos of them, for better or worse. I wish I still had them, now that I'm collecting again, but at least I have a few of my favorites left and have added a few nice ones recently from ebay and elsewhere...

Casper 7.jpg

Edited by goldenharvey

I bought this one raw and got it graded years ago.  But let it go on ebay and I see now it is in Bullet123's collection.  He seems to have the highest scored registry sets for many of the Harvey books, including Casper.

Harveyland has some nice ones too, although someone said this was Quinton Clem who sadly passed away 6 or so years ago.  But it says some of those sets are still being updated since then, so I don't know. 

Oops..just noticed I am using my old acct..will switch back to the other one..

Casper 17 CGC 9.2.jpg

Edited by stealth3121

Did you guys see the Casper 20 CGC 9.4 that was auctioned on Heritage recently?   It went for $5520.  I would post a pic, but too depressing, because I tried to get that one, but was outbid.   But that has got to be one of the most valuable Harvey books, along with Little Dot 1 , Richie Rich 1, Sad Sack 1 and Harvey Comics Hits 3.  Well, maybe a couple more 9.6 Richie Rich books in there.  Harvey Comic Hits 61 9.2 sold for less than $2000 a few years ago, so not sure it is a contender. 

Anyway, it was fun tracking the auction and watching it for a few weeks, even though I ended up being a loser.

On 8/1/2018 at 3:49 PM, Hepcat said:

Oh wow! I love Harvey 3-Ds, and I have neither of those!

^^

Yes I love them too and would always see 3-D Dolly at comic conventions in the early 80s and just coveted that book for some reason.  I was eventually able to buy a file copy from the Diamond collection and graded 9.4, so I was very pleased.  

Funny 3D is another one that is good, although not much demand for it.   You probably know there were scores of file copies of Adventures in 3D #1, so it isn't that valuable but it's always been one of my favorites.

19 hours ago, goldenharvey said:

Did you guys see the Casper 20 CGC 9.4 that was auctioned on Heritage recently?   It went for $5520.  I would post a pic, but too depressing, because I tried to get that one, but was outbid.   But that has got to be one of the most valuable Harvey books, along with Little Dot 1 , Richie Rich 1, Sad Sack 1 and Harvey Comics Hits 3.  Well, maybe a couple more 9.6 Richie Rich books in there.  Harvey Comic Hits 61 9.2 sold for less than $2000 a few years ago, so not sure it is a contender. 

Anyway, it was fun tracking the auction and watching it for a few weeks, even though I ended up being a loser.

Wow. Love that book. I'll probably never get one unless I stumble upon a lower grade copy. 

On 8/7/2018 at 10:14 AM, goldenharvey said:

Yes I love them too and would always see 3-D Dolly at comic conventions in the early 80s and just coveted that book for some reason.  I was eventually able to buy a file copy from the Diamond collection and graded 9.4, so I was very pleased.  

Funny 3D is another one that is good, although not much demand for it.   You probably know there were scores of file copies of Adventures in 3D #1, so it isn't that valuable but it's always been one of my favorites.

I posted my only 3-D Harveys including Funny 3-D on page four of this thread.

:juggle:

Edited by Hepcat

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:12 AM, goldenharvey said:

What is the significance of Casper 20 ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu