• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UG Sale: Prices Reduced -Low/Mid Grade 1st Prints: Zap, Bijou, Air Pirates, more

28 posts in this topic

:news: ::news:

It seems that while my initial prices were OK from a retail perspective they were not board friendly, especially since none of these books are high grade. Thanks a lot to Howard (Eggs) for offering some advice (worship)

So, I think I'll run through and reduce everything across the board right now (thumbs u

*****************************************************************************************************

Greetings everyone! :hi:

I have a small stack of UGs for sale - mostly 1st prints in Low to Mid grade condition.

Before I get started I would like to give a shout out and a million thanks to divad for being nice enough to help and point me in the right direction. applause: because even though I spent working 4 years at Hi De Ho Comics in Santa Monica I came away knowing almost nada about UGs (Bob and Mark would be very disappointed)

I did research on eBay, the UG Price Guide at my LCS and randomly looking stuff up on search engines.

However, if I am wrong about something please send me a PM and set me straight!

NOTE: All of these comics contain Adult Material and some of these covers may be considered profane, debaucherous and offensive. If you are easily offended you might want to leave[/b]

I came up with prices by using the UG Price Guide (duh!) and I looked around on eBay to see what stuff had sold for and also what sellers were asking for BINs. I visited a few Websites that were advertised in the Guide as well. So, I did a 2nd grading, came up with prices and then adjusted them board accordingly (25%-50% off)..

Hopefully a few of you make off with a good deal and I don't make a total of myself (thumbs u What I DO know is that these are original owner books and came from Marin County. They have spent the last 6-7 years hiding here in Santa Barbara.

As always, this guy :takeit: rules over PMs! No exceptions to be fair to everyone.

I ship anywhere and everywhere! Domestically 1-2 books ship First Class in a box for $4.50 which includes Delivery Confirmation. Shipping to Canada is $5.50 for 1-2 books and $6.50 for 3-5.

So, without further adieu....

Edited by Kramerica