• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressman X-Men

86 posts in this topic

I tried this in the wasteland known as the WTB section, and (of course) got nowhere. :tonofbricks:

well, it has only been since 5 something today... :ohnoez:

. And after an hour there's 30 new requests to buy. They just refuse to separate the ages when it comes to buying. But I should keep my hopes up. CGC is well known for listening to their customers, and getting things right. :eyeroll:

I tried this in the wasteland known as the WTB section, and (of course) got nowhere. :tonofbricks:

well, it has only been since 5 something today... :ohnoez:

. And after an hour there's 30 new requests to buy. They just refuse to separate the ages when it comes to buying. But I should keep my hopes up. CGC is well known for listening to their customers, and getting things right. :eyeroll:

I can't speak for others, but I have had great success with the WTB forum. Just give it a chance.

I like : kickazz Pressman edition. I have a question for whomever has opened a sealed box. How is the comic placed? Loose, wrapped? Does it move around a lot? If so, thats probably why there aren't many non banged up copies. I have a sealed game, and I was contemplating opening it, but I probably won't.

Somewhere... There must be someone lurking who has a 9.8 silver #11 out there. Come forth with a price, and ye shall have thy king's ransom. I tried this in the wasteland known as the WTB section, and (of course) got nowhere. :tonofbricks:

There are 4 copies of the pressman silver X-men # 11 in 9.8. Of those four, one is a double cover.

I bought a collection in 2006 that had a NM/MT looking copy in it. Pulled it out to check it over, and BOOM, a second cover. Sold it on ebay in 2006? for like $300. I regret it to this day. I am pretty sure a Board member bought it, as I saw it slabbed in the old " Celebrate the double covers " thread. Both Covers were 9.8 I think. Go look there.