• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressman X-Men

86 posts in this topic

What is special about #297? Does it also have a gold/silver cover? I had both games when I was a kid and have the gold 303 which I remember definitely coming in the box. I also have a copy of 297 but I can't remember where I got it from.. perhaps in my other game box?

What is special about #297? Does it also have a gold/silver cover? I had both games when I was a kid and have the gold 303 which I remember definitely coming in the box. I also have a copy of 297 but I can't remember where I got it from.. perhaps in my other game box?

If you have the 297, you can see it has a gold cover?

I picked two sealed copies of the game last year and both had this issue in it.

press_f_307.jpg

Keeping this dying thread alive. Anyone notice that a lot of the 307's and a few of the others have that wavy top? It has to be a production thing, because I've seen several with it. My 2 copies have it. And who knows the print run? 5000?

Just got my grades from my June submissions.

My #303 is coming home a 9.6!

Nice! I'm not sure if I'm going to attempt a 9.8 or 9.6 or better pressman set. If I do the latter, I may be knocking on your door, as I'm missing the 303.

That's comforting. :sorry: I suppose I should open the one I just bought as "factory sealed" to make sure the comic is inside. How common are good shrink wrap machines?

you can get shrink wrap machines at some of the bigger hardware and craft stores, and there are a lot of online places to get them also

Somewhere... There must be someone lurking who has a 9.8 silver #11 out there. Come forth with a price, and ye shall have thy king's ransom. I tried this in the wasteland known as the WTB section, and (of course) got nowhere. :tonofbricks: