• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FLASH-IRON-HEIGHTS-1-1st-Blacksmith-Girder-Murmur-DOUBLE-DOWN-CW-TV-CGC-NMMT-9-8/391464551436?hash=item5b251b040c:g:6-8AAOSwBw5XQzFO

This has been a steady $10-20 for awhile and was never mentioned anywhere.

So here.

Now a 9.8 sold for $200 

One of my favorite Flash covers.  Scriver goodness. 

Sure would like some Cyber Frog again. 

Patrick

9 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Seriously...do a google search..."Sciver"

yeah, when it comes to a list of "good guys" in comics, he is definitely not someone I'd expect to see.

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

Treated me fine. I tend to use that more then someone on the internet  with ax to grind .

Yes, take it with a grain of salt of course. But I wouldn't expect someone to exhibit those traits blatantly in public.

On 11/20/2017 at 9:37 PM, kairos70 said:

What does the comic industry at large consider to be a first appearance? 1 panel cameo? A splash across 2 pages at the end of the comic? Or the first issue in which a character appears throughout an entire story? There are several characters that appear by cameo but their 1st appearance is considered to the following issue where they appear throughout the whole story. (i.e. Wolverine, Carnage, Cable,Grail etc.)  TT #12 is hot because Batman who Laughs appears throughout the whole story ( including the cover) and not just on a splash page like at the end of Metal #2.

A first appearance happens when a character debuts.  That can be in one panel or many.  TT 12 sells for more because of the cover but actually appeared first in The Casting ( in shadow )

I thought for sure I had picked up a copy of TT 12, but I guess I passed on it because I wanted the B cover and all the stores had was the A. Silly me. So, here I sat today and plopped down nearly $30 for a copy on eBay. Hope this one has legs. That's the most I've spent on a new comic this whole year, by a good amount, variant or no.

17 hours ago, BishopT said:

I thought for sure I had picked up a copy of TT 12, but I guess I passed on it because I wanted the B cover and all the stores had was the A. Silly me. So, here I sat today and plopped down nearly $30 for a copy on eBay. Hope this one has legs. That's the most I've spent on a new comic this whole year, by a good amount, variant or no.

I wouldn't call you silly for grabbing a $30 copy since this book has major potential based on DC's plans for the character. I got a copy myself at a show last week. Better to have one and lost 25 bucks than have none and potentially $$$.