• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, ygogolak said:
8 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

So Scout Comics Stabbity Bunny is selling very well. This auction below though for the Vol 1 books is really
stunning considering there are so many bids from different buyers. 

Stabbity Bunny Vol 1 1-5

Looks like it's time to list yours. hm

Ive already sold a few myself I was editing still when you quoted me. :nyah:

Its a great book. The writer has been doing conventions for a year. People will love it when
they read it. I look forward to new issues.

Edited by fastballspecial

On 1/11/2018 at 6:38 PM, fastballspecial said:

So Scout Comics Stabbity Bunny 1 is selling very well and has sold out.

This auction below though for the Vol 1 books is really
stunning considering there are so many bids from different buyers. They are very
difficult to find and were a Kickstarter comics so the print run is nothing. I spent a lot of time
tracking down some of these books they were tough to find. (So yeah I have some vestment.)

Stabbity Bunny 1-5 Vol

Now go back and check the end price. I gotta pm the seller on this. Wow. I hope it's legit.

6 hours ago, UltraMaximus said:

Met Richard Rivera (creator of Stabbity Bunny) today at a LCS signing event. He confirmed the #5 original printing had only 100 copies made. He was shocked to see his set finish that high, and was raffling off a #1 original print. 

Lucky dog I wish I lived anywhere near there.

Oh and  I agree. I tried for months to find issue 5 and 6 just to read the whole story. I called shops, posted wanted in several forums no luck. Those two issues are ghosts.
I was happy to get a convention variant and several of the V1 1st issues.

I finally bought the trade to read the story and the trade is a very nice hardback. It will have a good retail sale value later as well. If you can find one I suggest you grab one
as well.