• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

Maturity....as pillars (TOTAL NEWBIE) I think its reasonable to expect you guys to help coach new users to the community and not stunt people with low posts. It would have been more suitable to ask me for my source or more details and then make an informed decision.

I guess there must be a history of people posting to better their own position, which i don't have knowledge of as a new guy. (shrug) 

Jumping to conclusions is immature in itself and the fact that the now there are two total newbies ganging up on me is a reflection on how insecure and hostile you are collectively.  

Anyhow, all books I purchase are for my PC and not to sell.

I was happy on the sidelines listening to what you all have to say. 

Happy to delete the post if it offends but please understand there is a deeper message to get your head around. :idea::idea:

1 hour ago, Superga said:

Maturity....as pillars (TOTAL NEWBIE) I think its reasonable to expect you guys to help coach new users to the community and not stunt people with low posts. It would have been more suitable to ask me for my source or more details and then make an informed decision.

I guess there must be a history of people posting to better their own position, which i don't have knowledge of as a new guy. (shrug) 

Jumping to conclusions is immature in itself and the fact that the now there are two total newbies ganging up on me is a reflection on how insecure and hostile you are collectively.  

Anyhow, all books I purchase are for my PC and not to sell.

I was happy on the sidelines listening to what you all have to say. 

Happy to delete the post if it offends but please understand there is a deeper message to get your head around. :idea::idea:

Sorry, but like I said, this forum probably has the most eyeballs on the internet to discuss comics. So when a newbie comes in their comments have to be taken with a grain of salt. There have been many fake accounts created over the years that lead to hilarious interactions (like mom jokes).

Im sure this recent newbie is a fine pillar himself, right?

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/428591-am-i-the-first-to-have-a-complete-aquaman-collection/?tab=comments#comment-10104469

15 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Sorry, but like I said, this forum probably has the most eyeballs on the internet to discuss comics. So when a newbie comes in their comments have to be taken with a grain of salt. There have been many fake accounts created over the years that lead to hilarious interactions (like mom jokes).

Im sure this recent newbie is a fine pillar himself, right?

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/428591-am-i-the-first-to-have-a-complete-aquaman-collection/?tab=comments#comment-10104469

I'm sorry ygogolak, it was a tongue in cheek comment and I've edited the post in response. 

Forever your new friend :foryou::slapfight:

luke

19 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Couldn't believe that my shop was out of Thanos 16 already. 

One of the hotter books on a month-by-month basis. 

Patrick

Shops around here were sold out by Wed night, nobody is ordering heavy on the title yet which is good for the aftermarket but makes it a chore to track down multiple copies