• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

On 3/29/2018 at 12:23 PM, Aweandlorder said:

If you enjoy the freedom of speech to disorient this thread with reviews, why cant i have the same privilege critiquing it 

You can talk about whatever you want. It's a discussion forum. That was kinda my point.

On 3/29/2018 at 12:28 PM, Aweandlorder said:

And while we're talking about being lame. Taking my comment seriously makes you a serious candidate

But I wasn't taking it seriously...that was also the point.

Sorry, derailing the thread again! And feel pretty bad about it too. :sorry:

1 hour ago, the blob said:

So it has been decided that is the first app, not the apocolypse version in factor x 1?

Seems to be, perhaps the Factor X is easier to find in the cheapo bins. I've gotten 6 or 7 of them in the last week but only managed 1 copy of X-Force 82. 5 copies of New Mutants #8 as well

13 hours ago, the blob said:

So it has been decided that is the first app, not the apocolypse version in factor x 1?

I'm not sure the "market" has determined that yet . . . :whistle:

(In other words, let's keep it up in the air until I've sold all my copies.)

On 3/29/2018 at 12:15 PM, Lonzilla said:

Moon Girl #28

While everyone is having a fire sale and dumping off their copies on ebay, this book will take off big time when the next Infinity comic series comes out in Summer. Omnipotentis (what a stupid name) is featured in the preview.

Crazy low print run at around 7,000 copies

Same with 29, just a guess.

15 hours ago, FlyingDonut said:

eBay listings are saying this is the 1st new Fantastic Four, too? I don't read the book but I've been picking them up as spec due to low print run, so I have no idea.

19 hours ago, FlyingDonut said:

3 hours ago, BishopT said:

eBay listings are saying this is the 1st new Fantastic Four, too? I don't read the book but I've been picking them up as spec due to low print run, so I have no idea.

Meh...

https://comicsheatingup.net/2018/03/28/quick-spoilers-moon-girl-29/

But it doesnt match up with their return, so..

http://za.ign.com/m/fantastic-four-2014/118349/news/the-fantastic-four-return-to-marvel-comics

4 hours ago, BishopT said:

Um, yea.....that's not the Fantastic Four. Just sellers scamming people like always.

I haven't been active lately, but I Kill Giants hits theaters this weekend.

I sold a VF 2nd Print of #1 for $35 this weekend. There seems to be a lot of 1st Editions on eBay and not sure if they are moving. If you've got a 2nd edition, list it while you have time.

1 hour ago, awakeintheashes said:

I haven't been active lately, but I Kill Giants hits theaters this weekend.

I sold a VF 2nd Print of #1 for $35 this weekend. There seems to be a lot of 1st Editions on eBay and not sure if they are moving. If you've got a 2nd edition, list it while you have time.

I would sell immediately if I was holding one.

3 hours ago, Lobo1969 said:

Gideon Falls #1 is heating up. What's the poop with his one?

As far as I know just a solid story.

On a side note, anyone anticipate movement on New Avengers #11, first Ronin?