• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Michael Browning said:

One comic that is hot is Betty and Veronica 261 with the first appearance of Vampironica. Here's the one copy that has come up for sale on eBay lately:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Betty-and-Veronica-2012-261-Archie-Comic-Book/253580589447?hash=item3b0a94b987:g:dFQAAOSwdjha3qrH

I'm looking for #261 and #262.  If anyone is selling theirs, I'm a serious buyer.

bandv-t.jpg

12 minutes ago, Mike's Rack said:
21 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Ok, that's pretty damn cool. What is it about female vampires that fascinates me so much...?

:nyah:

I hope to see you in a couple of weeks. ;)

6 minutes ago, Jackhartmann said:

Definetely a ton of copies selling.  $50 for a 1:10 variant seems pretty strong to me.

16 minutes ago, ComicCollectorMatt said:

Well that is a shame.... I thought Mattina was just heating up like Dell Otto, I mean I like this cover just like I enjoyed Wolverine: the best there is #1 variant.

So how does the Avenging Spider-man 9 and Summer of Spider-man Sampler play out? 
We have one book that is a 1st appearance(Cover and inside)  and another book that is a later appearance going for a ton more? 

How does this play out. I mean several years ago I would have been dismissive, but not anymore.

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

So how does the Avenging Spider-man 9 and Summer of Spider-man Sampler play out? 
We have one book that is a 1st appearance(Cover and inside)  and another book that is a later appearance going for a ton more? 

How does this play out. I mean several years ago I would have been dismissive, but not anymore.

Is this you ?

spiderman.jpg

On 5/5/2018 at 7:45 PM, Bird said:

ASM Planet of the Symbiotes sales were surprising to me. I do not know if they are up or down, just a surprise to me. I sold a Part 3 for about $15 shipped and have a Part 1 set at a high but not cray-cray BIN of $30 + s/h.

Loathe to quote my own post but...I just accepted $25 shipped for Part 1 of planet of the symbiotes. (I just spotted another symbiotes issue from this to list as well.)

22 minutes ago, Bird said:

Loathe to quote my own post but...I just accepted $25 shipped for Part 1 of planet of the symbiotes. (I just spotted another symbiotes issue from this to list as well.)

To answer your original inquiry the set selling for 40 or 50 is normal. If it is selling for around 100 then it is hot. I have no idea what it is currently selling for. 

1 hour ago, ComicCollectorMatt said:
3 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Is this you ?

Lol No my feedback score is much higher.

I am also much cheaper then that. That's way too rich for me . lol