• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Broke as a Joke said:

I believe Fastball was talking about X Men 205 -- First Hope Summers and not the great Barry Smith issue.  

In that case, I retract my statement. And this era of X-Men was mediocre at best :sorry:

I also have to admit I've been blind sided by the All New Wolvie #2 2nd print growth. I remember thinking it would be a decent grab at a low price, but wow. At least I managed to get a #2 variant for $7 a couple of years ago.

12 minutes ago, Broke as a Joke said:

I believe Fastball was talking about X Men 205 -- First Hope Summers and not the great Barry Smith issue.  

(thumbsu 

X-Men 205 :sick:, not Uncanny X-Men 205 :headbang:.

16 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Those second prints were 5 Below pack books; I only managed to score one myself. I may need to take another looksee on lunch or on the weekend to see if more have popped up.

Edited by Bird
I am too jaded...just thought how obnoxious the other 2 books will be sitting around the house should I find more at 5 Below

6 hours ago, lemonman6 said:

Yeah its a much cheaper alternative then the CM 14 2nd print which has reached a level is beyond most buyers.

On 5/14/2018 at 4:06 PM, ygogolak said:

Still the red-headed stepchild of the Ms. Marvel books.  First full appearance should be on fire, not slowly climbing. 

I blame 'bad cover syndrome'.  It's been affecting Avengers Annual 10 for decades. 

54 minutes ago, Broke as a Joke said:

When did a name change become such a big deal?  So she is captain marvel and not Ms Marvel...ok.  

What issue did the invisible girl become the invisible woman?  :insane:

If they make a movie called ‘invisible woman’ then we will know the answer

3 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

I dont know if Im just imagining things or is Oblivion Song is one hot book... With over 600 sold listings in the past few months and lots of limited edition #1 sold every week, kind of odd for a book thats not being pumped

It is doing well, but all my shops have at least 20 copies each still the print run has to be a monster.