• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

I walked into the local shop to see how ASM 800 went over. 

First thing that surprised me was that my local shop had ordered more Harbringer Wars than ASM 800. I am thinking cost played into it that.
I be they had 150 copies of HW. I am sure there was some incentive there. 

The ASM 800  covers that had sold the most so far were Dodson, Romita and the blank sketch cover. Those 3 covers only had 1 copy left of each
other copies still had at least 10-15 copies each. The high ratio variants were still there as well, but my shop wants a pretty penny on those.

Am I the only one that likes the Moebius cover... that one is hot!

On 5/22/2018 at 7:51 PM, the authority said:

Batgirl #23B is hot before it even hits the shelves. It is a great piece of art and there is buzz just about everywhere. 

That's interesting. I collect his covers on occasion. I saved the image when it was previewed but didn't think it was a cover I would display over his other Batgirl variants.

17 hours ago, Jaydee said:

Dark Horse is a Dark Horse maybe.

Heard Body Bags film with John Wick Writer called Dogtown

http://comicbook.com/movies/2018/05/30/dave-bautista-dogtown-body-bags-comic-movie-dark-horse/

Well they have been selling well considering they were $1 bin fodder 3 weeks ago.

Fleabay

I picked up all of the variants including the 1:1000 except for the Moebius virgin. They were all badly damaged so I'll have to wait for the replacement. I went through a lot of them to find ones that didn't have the bind tear that most of these have. I think the Del Otto is my favorite though. This concluded my ASM variant spree. The new run will start with a 1:2000 doh! Time to jump off that ship. 

4 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

ssCapture.thumb.JPG.e0037b6ec0e3a3cb1acef14659557c3d.JPG

Glad to see it take off!! No print run is too massive, eventually all great comics will take off. Could X-Men 1 be next? Only 8 million print run, population of earth is ~8 billion, X-Men 1 owners are the 0.1%.

1 hour ago, Coolio McCool said:

Glad to see it take off!! No print run is too massive, eventually all great comics will take off. Could X-Men 1 be next? Only 8 million print run, population of earth is ~8 billion, X-Men 1 owners are the 0.1%.

So, it's just a matter of time for my Turok #1s, then...?