• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

So, it's just a matter of time for my Turok #1s, then...?

There’s was someone at the flea market that had about 40 copies at 50 cents each yesterday. I was tempted to grab them but then remembered how many I already had... 

This Spawn is HYSTERICAL!!!  I swear the Walmart Greaters in the Midwest were handing them out in the 1990s.   They Came with Happy Meals, Weekly Coupon Circulars, and I think I went to a wedding and the Ushers handed me one with the Program.   

8 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Not comparable to X-Men #1, which is one of the best comics ever published, Claremont + Lee, great story, great cover, a true mutant milestone. Only reason it's not collectible (yet!) is the print run.

But Turok has an N64 game, if they announce Turok 2 for Gamecube then look for the comic to pop big time.

2 hours ago, Coolio McCool said:
10 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Not comparable to X-Men #1, which is one of the best comics ever published, Claremont + Lee, great story, great cover, a true mutant milestone. Only reason it's not collectible (yet!) is the print run.

But Turok has an N64 game, if they announce Turok 2 for Gamecube then look for the comic to pop big time.

WHAT??!!?!! 

No way.

I'll just keep my 10 cases of Turok until the comic buying public wises up.

5 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:
10 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

There’s was someone at the flea market that had about 40 copies at 50 cents each yesterday. I was tempted to grab them but then remembered how many I already had... 

Well, it's no X-Men #1 after all....

17 hours ago, Coolio McCool said:

16 graded  Magnus Robot Fighter #12 sold on ebay last week.

I don't know why. hm

Edited by MediumLover
I write poorly.

21 hours ago, Coolio McCool said:

Both Turok and Turok 2 were remastered and released for Xbox One & PC recently. Was there any jump?

22 hours ago, Coolio McCool said:

I wa part of a team that just pitched a Turok game revival to Universal... they didn't go for our pitch, but did go with another, so new Turok games are a possibility.

4 hours ago, MediumLover said:

16 graded  Magnus Robot Fighter #12 sold on ebay last week.

I don't know why. hm

Yea - that book is red hot.  Movie been announced that I have not heard of?

3 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Is Turok even owned by VEI? Last series was from Dynamite. Same with Magnus.

Turok (and Magnus and Solar) are owned by Random House.  After Valiant, they were licensed by Acclaim, Dark Horse, and Dynamite.  I haven't heard anything new, but anything's possible.