• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I do too, but I am not paying for it. That book has too many variants it will kill any resale value.

Honestly, You think so? I was thinking about grabbing a few just in case. one guy is selling them for 5 bucks a pop. Besides I like covers. Our motto is collect what you like after all.

1 hour ago, Rakkis said:
2 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

I do too, but I am not paying for it. That book has too many variants it will kill any resale value.

Honestly, You think so? I was thinking about grabbing a few just in case. one guy is selling them for 5 bucks a pop. Besides I like covers. Our motto is collect what you like after all.

Yeah I understand that and normally would be right there with you. I am just tired of the glut from books like this so I am protesting. :sumo:

On 6/20/2018 at 9:11 PM, Broke as a Joke said:

The polybagged X-Men Gold 30 is doing well out of the gate.  Wedding issues are always tacky but it was cool for longtime X fans.

Glad other people think so. 

Wedding issues, to me, were the dumbest idea for a cash grab.  Especially in the 90s and earlier when the comic interest was virutally all male.  

Patrick

7 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Glad other people think so. 

Wedding issues, to me, were the dumbest idea for a cash grab.  Especially in the 90s and earlier when the comic interest was virutally all male.  

Patrick

A guy can dream, can't he? Or would you just not want to be seen in public with one?

3 hours ago, ygogolak said:

A guy can dream, can't he? Or would you just not want to be seen in public with one?

No doubt some writer's or artist's wife was turning the thumb screws . . .

5 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

What about the regular cover... hmmm