• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Bird said:

Now to find the two copies I think that I still have. Maybe hit up the local shops today!

well, I only found one copy of the regular cover but already sold it for $80 shipped! Cray cray!

9 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Funny how that Variety article says that Amazing Spiderman 1 is her first appearance.  

I believe Cindy Moon's first appearance is in ASM 1.  Cindy Moon as Silk first appearance is ASM 4.  Now the question is which variant is going to be the most valuable.  I believe the Campbell Negative Variant is the rarest...

Edited by Supraman16

1 hour ago, Supraman16 said:

I believe Cindy Moon's first appearance is in ASM 1.  Cindy Moon as Silk first appearance is ASM 4.  Now the question is which variant is going to be the most valuable.  I believe the Campbell Negative Variant is the rarest...

Yea, but the color one is better. Rarity doesn't always mean most value.

27 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Also interested what the 2nd print of ASM 4 will do, but not having a different cover does hurt it.

Going to be watching that for sure after what happened with Wolverine 2.

3 hours ago, Supraman16 said:

Color was 2500 (not 3000), B&W was 1500, and Negative was "lower than B&W". Conquest never released the print run on the negative. Personally, I'd go with the Color. The negative looks meh.

On 6/20/2018 at 1:28 PM, Aweandlorder said:

EOSV #2 reg cover raw is selling anywhere from 150-200

I need to unload mine. I managed to grab three at cover when the hype began, but they had been sitting on the shelf long enough to get a bit of that color rub that seems common, based on the copies I'm seeing on eBay. Any opinions on how much that affects the condition?

Aargh. I sold my the bulk (10) of my remaining copies of ASM #4 at the Calgary Expo in April for only $25. The cash was nice at the time since the book was cool, but I only have a couple of copies left that are headed to CGC for grading now. 

Edited by kimik

14 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

I simply cant believe ASM#4 reg cover are SELLING at 60+ a pop raw. @krighton must be having a field day!

Sellers have smashed thru the $100 barrier and I see a lot of $110 - $120 price tags on nice raw copies.