• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Not A Clone said:

It is a Venom thing, however, if yo're not reading it it's too bad, cuz Cates is killing it. Best book out in a long time. Really good reading!

Haven't read Venom yet....Thor God of Thunder was probably one of my favorite thor series.  I'll check it out.  Is Thor still a woman?

10 hours ago, divad said:

Isn't it patently obvious that this cover is eponymous? (I'll wait for you to look up a couple of words on your phone . . . ) :grin:

s-l1600.jpg

You're moving the goalposts here. I said IF someone doesn't consider GCS #1 to be the first appearance the alternative would be Catwoman #89 since that is the first time the trio appear together as a team and refer to themselves as a team. That doesn't occur in Harley Quinn #3 nor does it happen in Tec #850. Carry on. 

18 hours ago, Lonzilla said:

I remember when Revival #2 came out and a large portion if the 1st printing was damaged, like close to half of it which was why the 2nd printing was rushed. Still don't get why anyone would care about the series anymore

I was buying as they came out.  

And #2 was hard to find even on the day it was released.  #1 was easy and continued to be so for some time after. 

I ended up dumping the series as it wasn't that good. 

Patrick 

On 7/28/2018 at 7:10 AM, ComicCollectorMatt said:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Vox_(Earth-616)

Death of the Inhumans feature a character called Vox. Not sure if it's the same guy.

They're not the same. Vox from the Death of the Inhumans was created by the Kree to be an Inhuman without any humanity. He isn't the Vox from Avengers Initiative because he is not even human. Different powers also. Death of Inhumans #1 is his first appearance.

Vox (Super-Inhuman)

21 minutes ago, SerialGrape said:

Expect Venom Lethal Protector 5 to start punching above it's weight - about 20 copies sold from today and yesterday on eBay since the new trailer for the movie popped up showcasing a certain villain...

fa5V3jl.png

Interesting, since there are no first appearances in that issue. Amazing Spider-man #298 is his first appearance.

8 minutes ago, kairos70 said:

Interesting, since there are no first appearances in that issue. Amazing Spider-man #298 is his first appearance.

First appearance of the "villians" :foryou:

Meaning Phage, Lasher, Riot, and Agony...

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I forgot with Marvel and a lot of collectors nowadays "First appearances can stretch over a few issues". lol  Cameo, First, First full. Carry on then.

2 minutes ago, kairos70 said:

I forgot with Marvel and a lot of collectors nowadays "First appearances can stretch over a few issues". lol  Cameo, First, First full. Carry on then.

So true lol

3 hours ago, kairos70 said:

You forgot "Cover, later printing cover, variant cover, later printing with new material, etc..."

11 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

9 hours ago, SerialGrape said:

CGC seems to recognise it as the first appearance, for whatever thats worth

Scream is in #4. Cover, big splash page and two pages of fighting with Spider-Man. But not named. So, could be as much a first as Carnage before 361.

Edited by ygogolak