• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Sell, sell, sell on any Venom stuff right now.  Especially throw away villains that may share 3 minutes of screen time in a potential bomb.

I hate it when I slack off and don't get books graded right away.  Now I have to decide on getting 30 copies of 4 & 5 graded or sell them for a nice profit.  Should have pressed them and graded them months ago and they would have been coming back now.  Stupid - so stupid!

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

I hate it when I slack off and don't get books graded right away.  Now I have to decide on getting 30 copies of 4 & 5 graded or sell them for a nice profit.  Should have pressed them and graded them months ago and they would have been coming back now.  Stupid - so stupid!

there is always the slim possibility that the Venom movie is as good as Black Panther aaaaand Jungle Action #6 first killmonger is still going strong :) :wishluck: :foryou: 

4 hours ago, 1Cool said:
4 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Sell, sell, sell on any Venom stuff right now.  Especially throw away villains that may share 3 minutes of screen time in a potential bomb.

Yeah you waited too long, but its a gamble. You win some and then lose some especially in the this market. 

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
4 hours ago, 1Cool said:

there is always the slim possibility that the Venom movie is as good as Black Panther aaaaand Jungle Action #6 first killmonger is still going strong :) :wishluck: :foryou: 

Yes there is that chance. I always remember who DC fans hated Heath Ledger's joker when they brought out the first pics.

7 hours ago, valiantman said:
7 hours ago, 500Club said:

And that's why, just because CGC puts something on a label, it's not 'the word of God'.

"the word of CGCod"

The "Hand of God" lol

11 hours ago, followtheleader said:

I have been if it's cheap. 

2 characters that are big in the spotlight right now = someone wants it. 

Patrick

Same, I pick them up for a buck or two, but I don't see them much anymore in the bargain bins. Just think it's a cool cover, and I'm not even a Venom guy.

My Theory on Venom is this is just the beginning for them.  Sony OWNS Spider-man movie rights and probably will never sell as they work hand in hand pretty well.  Hardy is a Solid actor who can carry this film.  As far as Collecting.  300 isn't going to decrease IMHO it isn't a obscure one off comic (ie NYX3, Marvel Feature 15, Captain Britain 8) it is the Major post SA Key Issue for the key character (not including ASM 129 due to Punisher is the Key)  in Marvels most iconic run.  But the one offs may suffer. Lethal Protector,   Venom 160, Other Randoms , (Venom loses first tooth, First Symbiote bunny, 1st cover appearance of venom green mouth ooze).  So ASM 300 hold

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

Same, I pick them up for a buck or two, but I don't see them much anymore in the bargain bins. Just think it's a cool cover, and I'm not even a Venom guy.

It's a million times cooler than the Venom Mary Jane that sells for $2,000+.  Imagine having a thousand copies of this for the same price. hm

21 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Killmonger was a well developed villain in a movie that was significant on various levels.  IMO, there really isn't a comparison between any villains in Venom and Killmonger in Black Panther. 

23 minutes ago, Eric C. said:
21 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Killmonger was a well developed villain in a movie that was significant on various levels.  IMO, there really isn't a comparison between any villains in Venom and Killmonger in Black Panther. 

That's My opinion too....  that is why I said the "slim" "possibility" lol  cause no body knows yet :foryou: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM