• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Michael Browning said:

Rune vs. Venom - the first appearance of winged Venom is selling pretty high all of a sudden.

Issue #5 of the current venom series has winged venom on the cover. Probably has something to do with it.

12 minutes ago, cbaileypacker said:

FYI That was Knull's Grendal, not venom.

Venom is name of the symbiote, correct? Not a person. Knull controls Venom / symbiote.

When the symbiote takes over someone they are called "venomized".

Edited by ygogolak

On 8/22/2018 at 11:41 PM, SerialGrape said:

Issue #5 of the current venom series has winged venom on the cover. Probably has something to do with it.

On 8/22/2018 at 9:53 PM, Michael Browning said:

Rune vs. Venom - the first appearance of winged Venom is selling pretty high all of a sudden.

Find them, sell them and don't look back. Can't ask for easier money than that

8 hours ago, Lonzilla said:

Find them, sell them and don't look back. Can't ask for easier money than that

Must have been a very low print run to only have a couple dozen copies up on E-Bay right now considering the price jump.  I've never seen a copy but I'll keep my eyes out for it this week.

21 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Must have been a very low print run to only have a couple dozen copies up on E-Bay right now considering the price jump.  I've never seen a copy but I'll keep my eyes out for it this week.

I’ve had six or seven copies over the years and I buy it whenever I find it cheap, but it definitely isn’t a very common Ultraverse comic.

On 8/17/2018 at 7:44 PM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Due to seeing this, I took a look and noticed I had an extra copy.  Posted it and sold it for $115.  So thank you.  :tink:

Amazing Spider-man vol. 3 #10 including all variants have seen a jump in price. First appearance of Spider-Punk. Spider-verse characters seemed to be short-lived at first but now they are gaining in popularity.

Amazing Spider-man #10 regular cover is selling between $14.99-$25.

Amazing Spider-man #10 1:10 ratio highest sale was $26.

Amazing Spider-man #10 Del'Otto connecting cover hit $50-$65 in best offer sales.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/900/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Amazing+Spider-man+10&LH_TitleDesc=0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1

12 hours ago, Capn17 said:

Due to seeing this, I took a look and noticed I had an extra copy.  Posted it and sold it for $115.  So thank you.  :tink:

I pulled some of my McSpideys from my storage locker a few weeks ago, figuring it might be time to grade and sell them. While looking through some boxes trying to find where I had my Parvel Tails, I found a copy of Mind Bomb and decided to pull that too. Sold for $116.

3 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I pulled some of my McSpideys from my storage locker a few weeks ago, figuring it might be time to grade and sell them. While looking through some boxes trying to find where I had my Parvel Tails, I found a copy of Mind Bomb and decided to pull that too. Sold for $116.

why does that issue sell for so much? its not a key

If Cates, as some people have pointed out, turns books to gold, then I'd highly recommend grabbing a copy of his Image book Atomahawk, and the limited red foil convention exclusive if you're confident in his future, and the error foil-less con exclusive if you can manage to find one. Heard him talk about it at NYCC last year and it sounded wild.