• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Actually, I was going on memory of dealer advertising which was listing 180 at higher amounts back in 78, 79.  Mile High and others would run those ads in the comics.  Hard to find scans online, but I have seen them before.

Not surprised that Overstreet didn't have them broken up at that time as they were and still are slow with current market trends.  Goes without saying though.

Ok, I can accept that. But I have to add certainly you have to concede that in 1975-1978 Overstreet was THE generally accepted published authority.

2 hours ago, Jaydee said:

giphy.gif 

Is this Over now that we can Bring up the Latest Craziness in the Modern world.  IE What if #105 and Marvel Team up #67

2 hours ago, 500Club said:

Wrong forum.   MTU 67 is bronze. (tsk)   lol

Not to mention the more important error. It's the wrong book, assuming he's actually talking about MTU 65, which is indeed heating up. 

Edited by Hey Kids, Comics!

20 minutes ago, WhatMeWorry said:

Divad, I know earlier in this thread there was discussion about Image Newstands but it seemed focused on the early Image years. What about Newstands for issues later in the run and for series that only had a couple issues? Not Spawn. Any demand for those?

Start reading at this post in this thread. :grin:

4 minutes ago, WhatMeWorry said:

Thanks for the link Divad. The latest Image NS I have come from 1995.

The later dates across all publishers are less available in Newsstands than Direct. It's been an active topic of discussion of late. There is a graph over time of the estimated percentages of newsstands in the linked thread I sent to you.