• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

They aren't available at DCBS. While it shows the issue, you cannot add any quantity to your cart.

Sold out.

Weird thing was this notice "Limit 5 at 40% off. Additional copies available at 40% off." hm Soooo... was it limited to 5 copies or not? :grin:

7 minutes ago, Broke as a Joke said:

All this interest in Batman's pole must be that new large female readership that I have heard about in recent years.  Or I hope so...

Im not aware of whats going on, I had the chance to buy this book this week and didn't bat an eye at it is there something I've missed lol

1 hour ago, awakeintheashes said:

Regular and variant cover or just one of them?

They cancelled mine for Cover A, but I still have my original order for them from before the re-list. Variant relist order is still there.

18 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Yeah, I read MD up to issue #26 or so....its premise was really fascinating, but they didn't go anywhere with it. It was just a never ending parade of "let's see what weird creatures we can encounter THIS issue"...and, from reading the comments they (the creators) wrote in their letters section, I am not surprised in the slightest. Too bad.

Yeah it is a shame about MD. I was really enjoying it, but lately it is just been kinda meh. I plan on dropping it once this latest arc wraps up.